Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

NikNik
Senior Contributor

1000 members (& an opportunity to contribute to our first Forums blog)!

Can you believe it?! SANE Forums is celebrating -

graphic-1000members.jpg

It couldn't have reached this milestone without you (literally!)

To mark the occasion, we will be creating a blog post for SANE Forums. By 'we' I mean anyone here who wishes to be involved.

Lets try an experiment - over the next 4 days (Thurs - Sun) lets put together a blog post in this thread. Throw your ideas, your experiences in the forums and any memories or highlights of your time here that you wish to have included, and throughout the course of the next few days, lets work together to formulate a great blog post.

Ready.... go! Smiley Very Happy

7 REPLIES 7

Re: 1000 members (& an opportunity to contribute to our first Forums blog)!

I'm pretty quiet around here, but I do read most things... my favourite things about these forums are -

@Rick's sign off 'Hope Endures', which has become a bit of tag line for the forums.

I'm always inspired by @kenny66 who is so open and am particularly inspired by how he looks after himself

I love the banter between @Loopy & @PeppiPatty 

@kristinI think started the 'bonfires' for all of us to sit around and be together - which is so cool

@Alessandra1992just knows what to say and how to say it, in such a nurturing way

@katoblows me away with his poetry and his openess in sharing his challenges and how he overcomes them

@chemonrois so generous with sharing her experiences. I've also seen her in the carers forum sharing her personal experiences with her mental illness, with people who are caring for people in similar situations

The list goes on! I hope no one is offended by me mentioning people - I hope it just encourages others to share their favourite memory of, or favourite thing about, the Forums.

Thanks Eagle - that's awesome!

Anyone else wish to contibute?

@Ellie , @Alessandra1992 @kristin @kenny66 @kato @PeppiPatty @Harry @Rick @BatGuano @Chris   - you all have been around for awhile - any experiences or thoughts you wish to add?

Of course you're all welcome to contribute, whether you have been a member for a day or months!

Hi @Niknik,

I Love everyone you just mentioned there.....
But last night, I returned to church with @kristin and @kenny66 and @Alessandra1992 my mind.....
masking tea
checking the tone of the group
advising me how to be

soft voice.
@Aenoran' s intelligence

Of course, I spoke too much but hope endures.......

Hi all, I look forward to seeing your additions while I'm away.
"see" you on May 4 🙂
Nik

wow 1000 members @NikNik in 2015, how many members now in 2018 @NikNik, @PeppiPatty, @Eagle,

1000 members......

jeepers kreepers Shaz51 Xx

ohhhh my wonderful special friend @PeppiPatty i have n=missed you sooooooooo much xoxox

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance