Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Phoenix_Rising
Senior Contributor

Are notifications notifying?

Good morning,

I saw some chatter last night about notifications not happening and thus I wanted to see if they are working now. @NikNik @Lauz @Phoenix_Rising (can I notify myself???). Smiley Happy

28 REPLIES 28

Re: Are notifications notifying?

Hi @Phoenix_Rising

I received that notification. Did you get this one?

Nik

Hi @NikNik,

Yep, I got that one - yay! Did you know that you can't notify yourself? No fair! Everyone else can notify me but I can't notify me. I feel left out. Smiley LOL

hey guys over the past few days im getting only a few email notifications  and with the 'bell' notifications on the site.

for example @Shaz51 tagged me 3 times yesterday on separate threads and it was the same with someone else as well when they were tagging me and i wasnt recieving notifications at all, it was only by chance i clicked onto the comment that said ' shaz51 commented on everything butterflies' and it showed i was tagged but not notices recieved either on site or via email 

My notifications are playing up also. I noticed some email notifications are slow and/or sometimes come in batches. I also missed a tag through both the in app notification and email today too. <br><br>I thought we could tag ourselves @CheerBear!

I got that notification from myself via email instantly, but no bell notification.

Sorry - off track a bit there 🙂

@CheerBearare your bell notifications -when they come up- still saying someone @ meantioned you? or it is just coming up that someone commented on the thread? 

even my bell notifications on some of them are saying i wasnt tagged at all.. but rather someone commented on the thread

Hello @outlander,, @CheerBear , @Zoe7

there has been training on today so they threads have been a bit behind.

@LouLouMagoo

I am not sure how you are listing the tags @Shaz51 but however you are doing it it doesn't seem to be working properly - and hasn't done for some time. When I tag each member in Birthday threads ort SPP I re-do them all individually as I have also noticed copying and pastiung previous lists doesn't work. Sometimes I notice a line under the tagged name from you when I don't get the personal notification. I am just wondering here if that is why tags don't seem to be working for some - that they are copied from elsewhere and this doesn't seem to actually tag that person (if that makes sense Smiley Tongue)

Yeh thats the same for me @Shaz51 your tags dont seem to be working not just from today though
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance