Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Are you having problems with Notifications? Let us know here…

Hi @Sophia1

Thanks for your post here. Yes, it can be a bit confusing with a lot of different posts and changes haha!

Sometimes the notifications within the site that come through that bell icon can lag from time to time. This is due to the nature of the platform sometimes being impacted by a high amount of traffic and it can encounter lags at random, from time to time. Fortunately this does not occur very regularly but it can still be frustrating so I appreciate your understanding. This is something out of our control at this point!

In regards to the double up you mentioned - the bell indicates all kinds of notifications. This means you will get a bell notification for not only a post you are tagged in but for any like or response recieved in threads you are involved in. 

You can change which notifications you get by going into your settings > subscriptions and notifications. There are many options to choose from there 👍 I hope this helps

Thank you @Lauz

I will have a look at the settings that you suggested...

cheers

Sophia

Hi @Lauz@Margot, @Former-Member, just want to let you know that I am not receiving notifications in many instances when I am tagged. They are not appearing in the onsite notifications nor in email notifications. It doesn't seem to be all notifications, but a lot from what I can tell. Wonder if anyone else has had this problem.

Hi @Mazarita Sorry to hear about the difficulty you've been experiencing with notifications. We'll have a look into it and will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Hi @Margot, it seems to have been a temporary problem that has resolved itself now. Thanks. Smiley Happy

That's good to hear @Mazarita I'm glad it's resolved itself. Please do let us know if it crops up for you again 🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance