Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

Post disappeared

Spent an hour typing a reply and the it jus vanisges when i posted it. Great thanks. SANE you just made me feel even more insane. Welldone.

5 REPLIES 5
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Caring for an elderly, dying parent...

Oh but this works . Thspanks for nothing sane

Former-Member
Not applicable

Idiots

Hi @Former-Member,

I'm sorry to hear that your first post was unsuccessful, that must be really frustrating. I haven't rejected any posts, so it looks like there may have been an issue when your post was submitted. Unfortunately, I don't have any more information beyond this. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Take care,
Bookworm

Hi @Former-Member, 

I have moved your question to a more suited area so that we can discuss the issue - I have sent you a few emails yet they do not seem to be going through, perhaps check that your email account is okay?

In terms of your post that was lost, if you access your account from a desktop or tablet and go to 'your profile' at the top, you will see under 'your settings' 'autosaved drafts' you can see and click into your post and the thread.

There is also a how to guide here that you may find helpful for your forum use as you get to know the space Smiley Happy

Hi @Former-Member - im so sorry to hear that your first experience of the forums was such a disappointing one. I have rarely had posts diappear likea that but it has happened occasionally (like twice i think in the last 3/4 years!) I hope that your post is in the auto save draft section as lauz suggested. fingers crossed.
I really hope you will try again, the forums have been a great place for me to get support and meet so many different and interesting people! Its a unique community and I love being a part of it.
Take care, and I hope to see you 'around' the forums again. Good luck!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance