Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope and may you have a pleasant Sunday my good friend. Bimby2

sounds like you had a good plan on coping at the time @Zaphod i hope it helped and your family function is going ok

hello @Bimby2 sending some hugs to you too, i think i read somewhere that thigns were a little tough for you too

@outlander@Zaphod. Yes I worked in aged care from when I was 18 til about 27. I loved it.  Found it very rewarding.  I left after witnessing a bad death. I was worn out by then.  But it's  strange.  I have friends  now in their 40's who have just entered the industry.  Friends,  who when younger couldn't  believe  I would  enjoy doing that work.  Now they love it.  

It can  be very rewarding.  Harder though when like you @outlander. are looking  after  a loved one. 

Hello everyone, just checking in with you all. I've been sick in bed with the flu (I really should have gotten that flu shot this year). Today is the first day I've ventured out of bed since Wednesday. Plenty of Vitamin C required! lol!

Hey @Queenie. It's good to see you. Sorry to hear you've been sick. Hope you're feeling better soon 🙂

Thanks @CheerBear Heart

@Former-Member I've been thinking of you wondering how you and yours are going. Hope school holidays, whenever they might be, are OK (or better) for you all 💗

that wouldve been so tough @utopia thank you for sharing. i hope that it help @Zaphod too in their career path.

@Former-Member Heart

Whoops .... missed a few posts here last week ......

Hi everybody .... 👋💕

Thanks for the call-out @Bimby2 ❤️  I hope things have settled down for you.

Glad you’re on the mend @Queenie .....

Are you managing something crafty @utopia ?

💜💐💕 @Teej @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance