Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Nope no pressure its perfectly fine sis im just glad to see you tonight @Sans911

@Former-Member

Why is my request not being answered?

@Snowie

Have you had a better day today? Seems like this has been a harder time for you.

What have you been getting up to? @Sans911

Why seems to say yes so I am really sorry for whatever I have done to offend you - that is certainly the last thing I would want to do - your insight and wisdom is so needed here - you are so needed here for so many @Sans911 I will give you space on this thread now for those you are responding to here - you are always in my thoughts and that will not change Heart

Oh @BlueBay

How distressing for you with your MIL. As hard as it is hun, try to remember the good times with her. Try to talk to her about the past, things she used to like. Do you have old photos, books or anything else that you can try to engage her with?

Hugs for you.

Thanks @Sans911

it's hard on my husband as he is the only child. He lost his dad years ago and his mum lived with us fir 20 yrs until she got dementia. And when my mental health deteriorated my psych said we needed to put her into care fir her safety and care otherwise it was going to get really hard for me with her living with us. Making that decision was do difficult but we know now it was the right decision. 

Are tou okay @Sans911?

if there's anything you want to chat about I'm around. If not that fine I understand. Xxxx

@Zoe7

I wouldn't say you offended me, because that's a pretty strong word. But yes, my feelings were hurt by something that was said. Realistically, I have had many days to process it, and I have realised that I've misinterpreted it, and you meant no harm. You were trying to be helpful, and it was. There's enough hurt in your world and mine without adding to it. So I'm putting it behind me today, I'm not discussing it beyond this single post, because your friendship here means more than this. I respect and care about you far too much for this slight to get in the way our relationship or to hurt your feelings.

I have no idea what I did and that does hurt @Sans911 but I have to respect you not wanting to discuss it - but I don't understand it and that hass to be ok for your sake.

@Zoe7

I'm protecting both of us from more hurt. If we could speak privately I would talk to you about it. I'm sorry that by me not discussing it hurts you and you don't understand why, but this isn't just about me. I'm doing this for both of us.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance