Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

I have a busy day tommorow @outlander. I have a walk in the morning, then my DBT at lunch time.That is a 2hour session. Soon after that is my infusion for iron, which will take about an hour and half at my GPs surgery. So a long day, but hopefully I will have more energy by the weekend.

What's happening for you?

Wow ithat is a a long day @Sans911 i hope it doesnt drag the day on to much though. 

Im just having one of those days and nights. Just abit jumbly and pretty tired. 

I'm having lots of issues on my side either with this site or my phone @outlander

Are you still around lil Sis? I know it's super late on your side

Im not having any troubles with the site.....

Im sort of around, more drifting in and out atm @sans91
U ok?

Im heading to bed now sis @Sans911
Goodnight
Hope we can chat abit more later 💜

Goodnight sweetheart 💜❤️💜❤️

I'm having trouble getting to sleep these last two nights. Even with meds.

I hope you sleep ok

evening sis Heart
how are you going? hows your day been? were you able to get some sleep last night? @Sans911

Hi @Sans911 Checking in to see how your day has been Heart

@outlander

@Zoe7

@Snowie

I've been home just over an hour. Just having a light dinner as its hard to swallow right now.

I didn't sleep well, and was struggling for much of the day to stay awake. So when we covered mindfulness in today's session all I wanted to do was sleep. We practiced a loving kindness meditation which I find super difficult, so I got really irritated and everything after that was impossible. Thank goodness we have next week off, as I'm not really find this refresher helpful as there's little engagement from participants and I don't feel it's well structured.

My infusion at my GP was fine, although it almost didn't happen due to my sore throat and flu like symptoms on the weekend. I'm hoping for an improvement in my energy levels by this weekend. Then I just have to be careful to remember to still pace myself.

I have a busy day tomorrow, but it's mostly relaxing things I'm doing. I've got a two hour volunteer crotchet & knitting group in the morning, then my support work for a couple of hours, and an evening workshop with some local residents about local issues.

I've not caught up on your threads yet, but that's where I'm headed now.

Another busy day for you @Sans911. I am heading to bed now Hon but will catch up with you more tomorrow. Goodnight Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance