Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Try to put it away in a box and lock it up for now @BlueBay - there is nothing that you can do about your mum coming over until it happens BB - you worrying about what might happen only hurts you and no-one else Hon - as hard as it is try to focus on the good things in your life today - you have a wonderful doctor and psych and they have both shown you care and compassion today. You have cream for your rash and those beautiful images of Ayla to hold onto. These are positive things you can hold onto now so you don't go down the self-sabotage road.

Ye I know it’s all about my fighting spirit!! How do u deal with relapses effectively mate?

Sent from my iPhone

I honestly have a really hard time when I am in that dark place @Tennistalent - lots of support here has helped in the past - that is the wonderful thing about this community - it can lift you up even when you can't lift yourself!

Yeah you’re right @Zoe7

I will try to focus on the positive things of today. 

Going to cook dinner now. Fish veggies and salad. What are you having? 

Thanks for chatting. Xxx

Not sure yet @BlueBay - but something light - maybe just a salad tonight - don't feel like cooking so a salad is easy to throw together. Stay positive Hon - you have had a big day and you have done really well - love and hugs BB Heart

@Tennistalent there is a thread here where you can introduce yourself. It is a good place for others to get to know a little about you as well and I am sure others will welcome you also. Please feel free to keep posting here though - I am enjoying our chat. 

If you want to tag me or anyone else then use the @ symbol, type the fist couple of letters of the name and you will get a dropdown box where you can select the name of the person you are posting to - by doing this the indended person will get a notification that you have posted to them. 

If you have any other questions about 'getting around' the forum then please ask and I - or someone else - will try to answer them for you.

Lastly - welcome to the forum - I hope you find this community to be as caring, compassionate and supportive as I do Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Tennistalent and welcome to the forums 👋

Hello @Tennistalent and welcome to the forum Heart

Hi @Tennistalent

welcome to the forum 😊

@BlueBay How are you going BB?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance