Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

You can't just go because it would not solve anything for you @BlueBay - all the things you are struggling with will still be there but you would not have the things that you love around you anymore - that is why you stay - because you love your family and they love you and that is so important to you.

@Zoe7 I’m crying I don’t know what to do. I can’t keep doing this. I need to get bs k to work soon. I hate it. @Zoe7 How do I keep going? I’m so over everything. 

I need your help @Zoe7 

I keep going by leaning on the wonderful people here @BlueBay, cuddling Toby and Cat and knowing that I would leave my family behind and they would not know why. That is not something that I can cope with... most days it is hard to think of the reasons when I am in that very dark place but on days like today when I am doing a little better they are the things I hold onto. Hold onto us and we will help you see what is important Hon - and that is your beautiful family.

You got it @BlueBay - asking for help is the first step and a very brave one to take - super proud of you for asking BB Heart You got this Hon - just get through work and we will tackle the rest of the day when it comes - ok Smiley Very Happy

Ok I hope to get through the day I’ll chat tonight. I’m hurting. Everything hurts and I’m lost as to how to overcome everything. It’s just too huge. 

Have to go back to work. Xxx

I will chat to you again later @BlueBay - one step at a time Hon - work then home and then tske it from there then Heart

It’s getting too hard. Almost finished work. I need to scream punch kick snd hide away. Why can’t I just do that. 

Hey @Zoe7 👋 I’m home have hubby is cooking dinner. My back hurts and I was told yesterday by my Chiro I have plantar fasciitis. My heel is sore. I feel and look crap. 

I can’t cope with life. I just can’t. I know you say not to run away but it’s how I feel. Maybe it’s running away from my problems because I can’t deal with it. It’s too painful and I don’t want to go there. 

I cant think Zoe. I wish I could just drink my problems away - trouble is I don’t drink. 

Oh im so confused. 

You are probably right @BlueBay - your need to run away is likely to be a way to run away from your problems also but that doesn't happen - the problems just increase then Hon. I am glad hubby is cooking dinner - you can rest up a bit. You have had a very long day at work and yesterday was extremely emotional for you. How are you going with Sons of Anarchy - could you watch a little more of that tonight to chill out?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance