Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Shaz51
Community Guide

CONTENTMENT

Hello @NikNik, and everyone

contentment.jpg

contentment 1.jpg

244 REPLIES 244
NikNik
Senior Contributor

Re: CONTENTMENT

Hi @Shaz51

Interesting discussion topic!

What makes you feel a sense of contentment?

Nik

Thanks for the inspo @Shaz51!

hello @Chamomile, @NikNik 

it is a  Interesting discussion topic!, isn`t it

What makes you feel a sense of contentment?

that is a good question @NikNik and it is also a big question as it covers a lot of things

for me for starters is having a roof over my head

What makes you feel a sense of contentment? -- @Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Determined, @Catcakes, @Smc, @soul, @Lesley, @Bella1978, @Bel, @Former-Member, @Bubbles3, @CheerBear, @Zoe7, @outlander, @Snowie, @Flying_Hams, @Former-Member, @Phoenix_Rising, @Former-Member, @Teej, @Sahara, @Appleblossom, @Holly24, @TAB, @Pepsimax, @PeppiPatty, @Battleweary, @Former-Member, @Silenus, @eth, @Mazarita, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @catgirl, @Owlunar, @frog, @greenpea, @Former-Member, @oceangirl, @Bimby2, @eudemonism, @EternalFlame, , @Queenie, @utopia, @Coffeelover, @Lunar, @Pebbles, @Scout @Former-Member, @NameUnknown, @Eden1919, @BlueBay and everyone Smiley Very Happy

@Sans911, @Former-Member, @Former-Member 

content 2.png

content 5.png

content 6.png

Hmmm... the most contented I've felt of late has been a couple of occasions when I've found a spot to lie on my back outside at dusk and watch the stars come out. Tricky thing is, these were occasions when I was away from home and didn't have to work around a dinnertime routine. Methiks it's something I've got to find more opportunites for.

night sky.jpg

Great Posts @Shaz51

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance