Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Nope @CheerBear , things are ok. Just got home πŸ™‚

Hi @Faith-and-Hope , @Sans911 , @Zoe7 , @Queenie  and all πŸ‘‹πŸ» 

I haven’t read much yet. 

My holiday away was very different to what I expected. There were some belly laughs and fun and then there were some very anxious moments. I tried to be in the moment as much as I could. My social skills were put through their paces but I survived. I am so ready to be home though. 

Great to hear from you @Teej. And good to hear there were fun moments in among the anxious ones.

πŸ‘ @Teej

So glad you had those belly laughs 😊 Enjoy being home!

❀

That is great news @Teej So pleased it was a good trip away and despite some anxious moments you got through it. Really lovely that you checked in and told us how it all went too. Hugs and hugs Hon Heart

πŸ€—πŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’• @Teej ....

Ya did it ❣️

@Sans911 ??? Here if you want me to listen πŸ‘‚

Thanks @Teej for the support but I'm sure no one wants to hear my stupid rant. Just dissapointed in humans letting me down. It does make me feel like life's not worth it.

Also here for you @Sans911 Rant away if you need to - we are listening and happy to Hon Heart

I’m up for a rant if you want @Sans911 . I’m sure it is important. 

Yeah, we do wanna hear from you @Sans911 .  Your feelings matter and I am so sorry to hear someone has let you down ☹️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance