Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

I started making a little crochet rocket for my cousin's new baby, but I had to pack everything away when I had someone coming over @CheerBear (I get very messy with any crafty thing that I do). It's not turning out very good but it's for a baby so they won't mind. And if it doesn't even look like a rocket then I can always undo it.

Bikes on a lake track and skate park sounds fun. 🙂 I miss riding with my leg still injured (hell, I miss walking more than 100m without worrying that I'm making it worse... Got some expensive scan results to the doc so need a followup appointment there to find out what on earth is wrong with it). I hope the hospital visit goes alright too.

Would love to see a pic of the crochet rocket on the craft thread @TheVorticon ..... awesome idea ❣️

Cool @TheVorticon! A rocket sounds awesome 🙂 (and quietly a yay that you've been getting your craft on - always a good thing I think!).

That's really awful about your injury. Imagining that's not making things any easier for you, physically or emotionally. Really hoping there isn't anything terribly wrong and that there is a fix for it that isn't too hard/much.

I'm being asked (harassed) to get beach stuff out now too. Apparently that's on the cards now also, though I'm thinking it is still a little chilly.

I am doing okay @TheVorticon ..... my art course has given me a lot to focus on beyond what is happening at home, which is magic .....

We have had some bumpy patches and I have been able to throw myself into art homework as a bubble to escape it all while I can’t do much else.

You might like the paper craft ideas I have posted here

Yeah @TheVorticon ..... sorry, I didn’t ask about your leg ..... I hope there is a good fix for it in the process, but really tough to go through.   Feeling for you.  Our daughter had dislocations with surgery ..... it’s not a small thing to have your mobility affected.  

Craft is good.

flowers-1.jpg

rainbow.jpg

@CheerBear@Teej thinking of you both ❤❤

Beautiful pictures and colours in them @outlander, thanks ❤ It was great to catch up yesterday. Hope today is an OK or better one for you.

@Teej thinking of you often and wondering how you're going 💓

And a good morning to @TheVorticon. Often wondering how you're doing also, but not wanting to annoy you by asking all the time! Hope the week ahead is a decent one for you.

@CheerBear 🙂 Heart

They do have beautiful colours @outlander. Thank you 😊 

@CheerBear. I’m ok. Feeling exhausted (like being hit by a truck exhausted). Am feeling confused over lots of things and a bit scared for the future. Im thinking about planning future goals and freaking myself out a bit but you get that :face_with_rolling_eyes:. Sorry not chatty much, brain on strike 😫🤦‍♀️

@Teej 💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance