Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away

My worry is that if tomorrows meeting with my accommodation doesn't go well I'll have to find alternative accommodation. After being homeless twice in my life,most recent last year this is not something I want or will handle.

Feeling very much like self-sabotaging destructive stuff.

Had a midnight snack and it's helped lessen the feelings (even though eating at midnight is not a great idea), but I still don't know how I can overcome the social anxiety problem that I'm having. It feels hopeless and like it's never going to get better.

The stress doesn’t ease up. Every day feels like a trauma. 

No one seems to understand the torment.  Not just the torment of trying to survive CPTSD, but having someone so close to me with a serious life threatening illness. 

I feel like I can’t go on. 

The rage inside is overwhelming. 

Want to cry, scream, but all I feel is rage. 

I REALLY want to end it all. 

But I’m too scared to. 

😢😫

I care @Former-Member

@Former-Member 💟

I try to be strong, but I’m not. 

I can’t see this torment ever ending. 

I’ve lived in this torment for most of my life. 

I can’t cope with it anymore. 😫😢

There was a forum that I used to be part of but can no longer post on. Tonight I found this giant big ass summary of all the things I've missed out on, basically since I had to leave.

So of course I'm reading through the whole damn thing and getting upset about it.

Now they've fixed the permissions on the page, before I got up to reading the bit I was especially curious about. n324njk243nmrtehgdfb9 Smiley Mad

And I bet it was someone here that told them too. I've never liked you, I never will like you, you've become more clever at screwing the system compared to your early obvious blunders but you'll slip up publicly someday and everyone will see how your illness has turned you into a fraud.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance