Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hi @Zoe7

I’m struggling a bit again. The intensity of emotions are back. I want to curl up and die. I can’t do this anymore. I’m no good to myself or anyone anymore. I’m emotional all the time. I can’t control it. I shake and cry.  I am starting to shake now. I am here but not here. I’ve got a headache. 

I don’t want to deal with any of my issues anymore @Zoe7. I’m over it. I don’t want it anymore. 

You have had a really huge day @BlueBay and you often feel like this at this time of night - you are tired and things get to you more when you are tired. Can you have an early night tonight and try to get some much needed rest?

@Zoe7

Im laying down on the couch. I need to get away.  I need to stop my head from being so full of thoughts   

Thiughts of running going away 

I’m so tired I can’t think 

I’m not coping 

I hate my sessions it’s hard 

think I’ll go to bed 

hope you sleep well Zoe 

i don’t know what I’m doing 

I want to cry 

I want to hide away 

I need a heavy blanket around me

im not doing well 

These sessions really do take so much out of you BB - don't be sorry Hon - they are hard, really hard and it is no wonder you feel like you do tonight. I hope you can sleep @BlueBay but come back on if you can't and get the support here you deserve. Will check in with you tomorrow either way Hon - hugs Heart

Hi @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@outlander

I didn’t sleep well last night. Kept tossing and turning. And having weird dreams. 

I’m up now slowly getting ready for work. You know if we weren’t so desperate for money I would stay home 

I need to calm my mind. It’s everywhere st the moment. 

I want to call my doctor and tell him I’m leaving my family for good. I want to tell him that I’m not coping. And tell him that I can’t do this anymore. I’m just not in the right headspace anymore. Now I’m crying. 

I really have no idea what I’m doing 😥

Just work through today hour by hour @BlueBay - go to work first and get through that then deal with the rest of the day - one thing at a time. You need to keep busy - we know you don't do well when you have too much time to think - so organise some things to do after work - knitting, walking Jersey, making dinner...and then maybe get to Friday Feast and keep occupied there for a while...

Hugs Hon Heart

@Zoe7 I just want to stay home in bed. But I have to go to work. I hate it. I need a break. It feels everything is over powering me. Hour by hour I will try  

I’ll chat to you tonight. 

I wish I wasn’t going. I just can’t do this anymore. 

Just gwt through work and then deal with the rest of the day later @BlueBay - you got this Hon - I believe in you Heart

@Zoe7 On my lunch break. I want to go away. I can’t cope. I’m struggling with stupid customers who are so impatient. I’m not doing well. I just want to get away. Why can’t i just go. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance