Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

❤️ @BlueBay .....

It sounds like you have made a wise decision @BlueBay - your health is the most important thing here and the boys can certainly help out financially while you are in there. It is good that hubby is on board too - that makes it easier for you. Well done on making that decision Hon Heart

Hi @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@utopia@Owlunar@Shaz51

With all the stress I’ve been having is it any wonder I woke up at 3sm eith a massive migraine. Head throbbing I managed to wake hubby up snd he got me some pain meds. Got bsvk to sleep but woke sgsin 2 hours later in worse pain. Hubby off at wirk I got up snd found some migraine meds. Took one fell bdvk to sleep and woke up ok. 

I hate migraines because they csn come on so suddenly and then leave you very drained. 

Take it easy for the rest of today @BlueBay and look after yourself.

I will thanks @Zoe7

how did your day go today? Did the principal give ok feedback ?

No feedback from the Principal yet but she has shown she is not great at sending things like that out straight away @BlueBay Smiley Frustrated

I have been to the pool and the shop so Toby has biscuits again. The wind has just started to get really strong here so will be spending the afternoon inside rather than outside in the garden. I have some painting I want to do so will get onto that soon. Then finally my sister's painting will be finished - yea 🎨😍

Sounds like you’ve had a nice day @Zoe7 ❤️

im inside it’s really humid and nit good for my asthma. 

Just having a coffee hubby just got home. Now I need to think of dinner??? Have no idea  

I have a few options for dinner as I did a little shopping this morning - think it may be steak and salad tonight @BlueBay - nice and easy to get sorted Smiley Tongue

I am going to do a little planning tonight as tomorrow will be a long day - have DBT and then my GP appointment is later in the afternoon - I think I will come home after DBT as there is a couple of hours difference ...a bit annoying but the only time that was available in the afternoon.

Might be a good time to rest up and take things gently today @BlueBay. I hope the Migraine stays away

Might be a good time to rest up and take things gently today @BlueBay. I hope the Migraine stays away.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance