Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Taking the plunge

That’s really hard for you that hubby won’t take his meds @Former-Member 💜

Do you think he’s lost his “fight”?

House reveal tonight @Maggie 💖

No goodies here unfortunately. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member, yeah it is hard.

Ummm, not sure about whether he has lost his fight or not.  Plenty of argument left in him, I do know that much.

Thankfully he has taken his meds tonight after dinner.  So perhaps he feels he has now excerted his control, and he has now CHOSEN to take his meds again.  Who knows?   Grrrrrr .... 

Yes I would like to watch the Hosue Rules reveal tonight, but I also want to watch the 2nd State of Origin match.

Sherry

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry that your hubby is so difficult to live with @Former-Member 💖

Awful for you. 

Really feel for you. 

Feel free to vent any time, if that helps. 

🌸🌷🌺

Morning @Maggie and all

Your profile picture looks really interesting Maggie. Wondering what it is about if you'd likw to share. Here's one for you this morning. 

Creative-Rose-Flower-Coffee-Cup-Chinese-Ceramic-Tea-And-Coffee-Cups-Set-1pc-Bone-Mug-With.jpg

I hope your coffee is great and your garden is going well. I will see our garden tomorrow and I'm thinking it might be a bit jungle-ish by now. 

❤ to you 

Thanks @CheerBear im just in a dark place right now. Good to see you popping up here and there. Hope you are getting all the rest you need and deserve.💕💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @Maggie

Really sorry to hear you are in a dark place right now.  I had wondered if your new profile picture was a depiction of that.

Anyway Maggie I am thinking of you, and reaching out in friendship and to help you out of that dark place if I can.

Sherry Heart

Image result for reaching out

Thanks @Maggie. I'm definitely in the right place here.

Sorry to hear you're in a dark place. I hope there's some light again for you soon ❤images (3).jpeg

Thinking of you too @Maggie ....

7A49CC92-D035-4CC0-A57E-0EDF57051952.jpeg

Thanks @Former-Member

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance