Skip to main content

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

Being at uni makes me feel old @Zoe7

I did do a hell of a lot last week but there is still so much still to do. I am not pushing myself this week like that though - it took too much out of me - and we are expecting some hotter days again so that makes it unbearable in the garage. I will unpack my car today at some stage though and begin soting that out. I'm enjoying watching the tennis for now though @MDT

haha - being at uni making you feel old - you are still a spring chicken buddy 😁

This spring chicken still got gas in the tank @Zoe7 haha

I'm eating lunch out today. Not as hot as the rest of this week will be.

Sadly my favourite place is still shut. I am next to it though.

Nostalgia hitting me

I am presently debating whether to watch the rest of the tennis or get outside to do the mowing - methinks the tennis will win out lol - the grass can continue to grow for another day haha Toby is spread out next to be sound asleep so I couldn't wake him either @MDT - he is soooo spoilt lol

Fruit for me for lunch - easy and accessible without too much effort.

One day can't hurt haha @Zoe7

https://youtu.be/-qkf0fLU2Ao

Oh. Parchment then @MDT potato potarto lol

"Parchment" haha @TAB

"Be it known that Hamso, having fulfilled all requirements is hereby unto awarded <degree>"

In other news @Zoe7

Swansea are sitting 9th on the Skybet Championship ladder. Still a significant chunk of the season left. They may make it to play offs 😮

That is great news for you - and Swansea - my boys are still holding on to first position but anything could happen in the remainder of the season. Fingers crossed that this will be our year though @MDT

mine just say Darth Tab 'admitted to ordinary/honours degree on ..date' and that's Adelaide Uni lol oh says may the Force be with You, but that only visble under uv light lol @MDT