Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Thanks @Determined  

Not sure if Mr Darcy rapid cycling or just having withdrawal symptoms. After an anxious week he is back to being more settled and raring to go wanting to get things done in garden.

I do have some nagging concerns  but despite this I really am coping heaps better than before, probably down to a combination of factors.

On my side I have been seeing a counselor and have had been able to lay down some burdens.  On Mr D's side he appears to have no desire to go AWOL or worse and is doing all the 'right things' to maintain wellness.   

too.jpg

@Former-Member

Hello @Former-Member
Just checking in. Ive noticed youve been a little quiet. Is everything ok?

💌

Busy & tired @outlander . Mr Darcy having some rough nights which involve whimpering, agitation and tossing till well into the early hours. Fortunately a break last night and he slept well.  During the day he is on the go and keen to get some garden jobs done, creating a bit of havoc out there if left to his own devices - he can't tell a weed from a plant - bless his heart - he does want the place to look nice.

hugs @Former-Member HeartHeart

mr shaz also has been going to bed at 6pm a couple of nights now with extra meds

through the day he goes 100 miles an hour , someone said something tuesday which set the anxiety high

sorry , Ihave to go , mr shaz is in the ute already

thinking of you today

Morning @Former-Member
You do sound worn out. I hope Mr darcy settles soon so you can both get regular better sleep.
Aww hes trying even if he cant tell the difference. I bet its good for you to be out in the garden too.

Thinking of you too @Shaz51

Physically tired but not too bad emotionally @Shaz51   @outlander looking forward to a few days break next week. 

A few days break sounds very good. Time to regenerate abit @Former-Member

The biggest risks for Mr Darcy with thd present med change are psychosis or major  depression   @Shaz51   @Determined .  So far mood remaining flat, some anxiety behaviours perhaps increasing;  anxiety can also be a withdrawal symptom.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance