Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: BabyDragon's Den

Hey there @Former-Member what's going on for you today?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @nashy,

It's not just today it's the last few days but this is what has been happening

My partner, Michael lost his Tafe certs and his mum is up his ribs to find them which is making him intolerable then the stress of getting stuff for Christmas trying not to piss people off and running around for others and running out of money all the time because I keep lending money to others and my pride of not being in debt to anyone stops me asking others and Michael won't ask his parents for petrol money cause he and his mum are at each other's throats

@Former-Member  are you ok my friend , we are here for you xoxo

@Zoe7, @Faith-and-Hope , @Flying_Hams 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Shaz51,

I just don't really know how to describe what I feel at the moment.

I just not sleeping well, don't get how to make myself feel happy so plaster on a fake smile but I apparently just come off as irritable instead which leads to people asking what's wrong instead of are you okay not that it matters much because my answer is no I am not ok which leads to what's wrong and brings me back to I don't know.

I can't seem to get the motivation to do anything so end up forcing myself to do necessary tasks which leaves me exhausted but brings me back to not sleeping well

ohhhh my @Former-Member , sleep  makes a big difference my friend  xxx

one step at a time my friend , sitting with you xx

and we are here for you anytime to talk about things @Zoe7 . @Faith-and-Hope , @Flying_Hams 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 

There are a number of things I could talk about but I don't know which affects me the most or if I want talk about them but my list of issues

My mother is getting married AGAIN

My mother stole the wedding date I've had picked out for 3 years

My mother convinced my sister to get her drugs and send them by mail while my sister is currently being investigated by children services due to her partners youngest brother telling his teacher that my sister is mean and he doesn't want to go with her her after he was punished because my sister told him to stop jumping on the lounge but didn't listen and then fell off on to her 6 month old who was sleeping in his bouncer

We moved her like 8 months ago but I still don't have friends

Ive been living in a remote town for 8 months with no support and to afraid of being judged by my in-laws to tell my partner I'm not coping

My son's constant tantrums outbursts and meltdowns

The waiting and process of getting my son tested for asd while putting up with my partners constant critisim of start the process in the first place

Wanting a baby for at least the last 4 years and instead having miscarriages while my sister in-law just went and had her second abortion because she doesn't want anymore

My mothers constant calling to whine about my siblings or how she only has 30 shirts (which is more items then my entire wardrobe) while her partner has 50 like I don't have my own issues

My family constantly asking me for money that I rarely see back but they always broke when I need help

My mother 

And I'm currently sick

@Former-Member 👋
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 tagged me here and I had a read.

A lot for you atm @Former-Member

Former-Member
Not applicable

yer @Flying_Hams  there is 2 more things on the list but i know i definitely dont want to discuss them

but to be honest i think my biggest issue right now is my mother because even if i wanted to talk to her about it she will turn it all around to make it look like im attacking her

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance