Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

For unto us a child is born ...IMG_20161209_070447.jpg

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Thinking of Bella and Lapses on this Christmas Day.

Thank you both for this thread

Heart

@Smc

I was given a book called 'Grace Points' by Jane Rubietta that talks about the wilderness experience, grace and growth through times of change and where God is in all of this.

It talks of the wilderness feeling, uncultivated, barren, desert like. The territories of transition, for us the health of a loved one.

It talks of the wilderness change, how it is often only in retrospect where we see God's faithfulness and tender mercies.

Wilderness luggage, how seasoned travelers pack lightly.

Wilderness longing that unveils an ache that can be satisfied only by the presence of God.

The wilderness gift:  God with us. How he searches and rescues, how we can find the heart of God, and our own.

https://books.google.com.au/books/about/Grace_Points.html?id=q5kFAAAACAAJ&source=kp_book_description...

Gracious Father

The journey through the deserts of the loss our own health or that of a loved one, the grief of ones that are no longer in our lives is taking it's toll. We find it hard to trust you in the dark times of broken hearts, shattered dreams, regrets, tears we have not wept. We lose ourselves in the dark, we try to make our own light, we are afraid to lean in and trust you with the deepest of our feelings.   Father, you are the God of the wilderness; a place where we can experience your transforming grace.  As we trust you with the discomfort of our pain, our brokenness, we find our intense feelings lessen. Thank you for your mercies, that help us to survive the desert. Thank you Father, that even in the dry plains, you are working in the seemingly inactive season of dormancy,  but as we trust, seeds of newness sprout, growth occurs,  fruit is produced, the fruit of your character; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, self control.

@bella , I was hoping you would come and visit on your birthday xoxoxo

@Appleblossom @Smc @outlander @SunFlower_7 @LFS @Determined @Faith-and-Hope @Elin  @outlander  @BlueBay  @saturnzoon Smiley HappyHeart

and this prayer  for you too @Former-Member my friend xxxx

Hello @Sempremai Smiley Very HappyHeart

Hey @Bella i hope all is well. I hope God and Jesus are being good to you. I'm sorry for the fews ups and downs we went through. That was probably my bad and my doing. Due to not being sure about what i stood for and who to turn to. Any way things have settled down for myself-although still very hectic, chaotic and experiencing episode's of being unwell. I hope all is good for you. I really do.

Gracious Father, I pray for

@eudemonism  that you will meet him in his busyness and chaos. Stay close to him as he experiences his episodes of unwellness. Give him peace. 

Faith in Jesus is a truly amazing jounrey @Former-Member got nothing to lose aye 😊
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance