Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Christian Chat

Hello all 🙂 just touching in on this Faith Based thread, which we had some discussion about over here late last year.

I believe it’s incredibly positive to see a thread in which the discussion of religion has assisted in your relationship with spirituality, providing also an outlet for reflection and kinship amongst members. We have considered a lot of feedback and are pleased to hear that for many of you this thread is a calming resource, as well as a place to relate to one another.

In taking onboard your views regarding the Caps lock, we do agree, it can be misconstrued and is somewhat directive in its tone. For the purpose of the forums and with the goal of inclusivity, on Monday January 21st we will rename this thread “Christian Chat”. 

I want to acknowledge that there are a wide variety of spiritualities on the forum, not just Christianity but also Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Agnostic and a diverse range of others. Some of you may have a personal relationship with the Divine and some of you may not. Some of you may find meaning in science and some in nature. We’re hoping this incredible thread and the new title will encourage other members to start further faith-based chats if needs be, as well as providing the community with a clear and concise view as to the context of this conversation.

If any members have further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via team@saneforums.org

Re: Christian Chat

Monday January 21st we will rename this thread “Christian Chat”. sounds good @nashy Heart

Hey @Shaz51 not coping real well. Have been feeling scared because of my thoughts/symptoms. Thinking now it maybe the weather change that has come through + A combination of outside factors.

Im always feeling like reaching out for help. But it's pretty much a never ending cycle type of thing. I'm desperately feeling like i want help actually....But it only ever maintains my situation/wellness and never actually fixes it. Sometimes i reflect upon my life... and dam it's not a good feeling... i was unstable for along time!..

@eudemonismwe are here for you and I am here for  you too my friend , you mean soooo much too me HeartHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

It is okay to ask for help @eudemonism..

Thanks @Shaz51

Thanks @Former-Member

Former-Member
Not applicable

Helping others is part of what brings meaning and joy to our lives. Giving is one of God's design laws, it is essential if we are to thrive.
images (11).jpeg

images (12).jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Gracious and loving heavenly Father,  we come to you in our weakness, in our sadness and in our humanity knowing that you are our strength, our joy.

Lord, we cannot do this on our own; thank you that you are with us.  I pray that as we seek the help we need for ourselves and for our loved ones, that you will guide us to pdocs and therapists who understand our struggles, who communicate well with us. I pray too, that we will not be afraid to share with them the information they need so they can provide us with optimal care. 

Amen

This was on the back of a newsletter. I found it made me smile while reading. I hope you do to.image.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance