Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Gypsy7
Senior Contributor

Doing a home packing all nighter

Hi been very productive with a new friends support emotionally. Nice to have a positive and real female friend up here away from my friends in my hometown. I've done ten loads of washing etc etc now I'm resting typing here with ed sherran playing in background . I'm rugged up cos I'm air ring the house I for QLD am looking more Luke I'm in Tassie. How's everyone else's weekend?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Doing a home packing all nighter

Did you get most of your packing done @Gypsy7? I'm always surprised how long it takes to pack stuff when moving and have had a couple of late nights doing that in the past, though thankfully not all nighters.

Hi @Gypsy7,

I am sorry this post hasn't received many replies. Like @TheVorticon, I am curious to know how your packing experience went?

If you are interested, you could read or post on these threads around: @BlueBay's experience of moving house and packing, here; or @Learning's experience moving house and packing, here.

Hope you have been well over the last few months!

Kindest,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Smart move busting out the tunes. Music was a saving grace when I was packing. It's am energising, calming accompaniant (Jezuos...I think I just invented a new word)...to packing.
Totes don't do the dark chocolate oh shot I am not going to be packed in time and i feel weary dunlop thing..major..MAJOR...Major mostake..the come down the next day is nothing you want and not worth it..drink all the coffee you can handle though..now that there is the shot when you are moving
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance