Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

You are so thoughtful and caring @Shaz51 ...... I hope the carer payment works out for you.

How was your day @Zoe7 ?  Mine has been productive, but then another baby dragon conversation happened tonight.  I think it is a positive one, but not sure yet.  It's hard in any case, but they have to happen to make our way forward, so that is one more behind me now.

Hi to anyone else around 👋💕

Wishing you a good day at work today @Zoe7.  I know you said yesterday and today's lessons were pre-planned from last week, so hoping that is helping sustain your energy levels ..... 🦋💕

Naughty Nelly woke me up at around 6am (I think) this morning, but I managed to doze off again for a while.  A day of homework ahead of me here.

Hey all. Not going to tag anyone because I will no doubt leave someone out tonight. 

I had some devastating news this afternoon. I am not sure who would remember but I connected a while back with someone who I went to school with. We became pretty close until he sold his house and moved interstate. We did stay in touch and although it has been a couple of months since we chatted he is never far from my mind. Last night in a tragic accident he was hit by a car. He did not survive. To say I am numb and completely devastated by the news is an understatement. I cannot process this right now nor can I believe it. Tonight it feels like my world is falling apart. I cannot explain what I felt for him nor how much he meant to me. Tonight is going to be so hard and once the shock wears off I know I will not be able to cope with this news. Please forgive me for not being here or replying to posts - I just cannot do anything right now - I am sure you will all understand.

Yes @Zoe7  I do remember you talking of this person some time back.  I cannot express how sorry I am for what has happened. Of course you will be feeling devastated, and unable to process both the tragedy that has occurred or your feelings around the whole issue.  All I can say is ... I'm so terribly sorry.  💔😔🌸🤗

Emelia 

Image result for flowers and butterflies

@Zoe7  ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

So sorry for your loss

XOXO ANGELS333 

132337B8-7C2A-4EB5-8679-5D7A1FDDAA62.jpeg

F61E4E3C-C596-40C4-93C8-B051F5A7EBBE.jpeg

I am devastated for you @Zoe7  .... 😔 .... sending all my love.  Please take care.  I will be lighting a candle for you and keeping you in prayer, my sister.

So sorry @Zoe7 sending love and my condolences 💙
Former-Member
Not applicable

OH @Zoe7 😢 

such  a shock 😞

We're hard wired for eternity,  just not wired for death.

🕊✝️ Condolences ✝️ 🕊️ 

Be gentle with yourself 💙difficult-times125_1.jpeg

sympathy Prayers  (61).jpeg

Hi @Zoe7 

From reading your post, its such a horrible, hurtful and probably surreal time for you. When you are ready make sure you stay connected with everyone here. You have much support.

Regards

NiteKat  - evening mod

A3930D3A-9DC1-448B-A806-5BB5F182BA9E.jpeg

@Zoe7 ...., ❤️🦋

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance