Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea You are brave strong girl! What is plan for rest of day?

@Meowmy 😄 xxx I should clean up our pet's litter tray and his area it is looking a bit out of control ... I will go and do that in a while. Rubbish pick up tonight so would be a perfect opportunity. Want to spend time with daughter. She has been coping really well with son2 being at home all over Easter it has been hard on both of us becauase he is so demanding. He doesn't mean to be. It is his disabilities which make him so. So lots of praise for daughter today and spoiling her :).

Well perhaps be a bit more careful re walks @greenpea ? I crossed the road to avoid a drunk this morning its just not worth the bother never know what could happen

@TAB  Yes you are right of course TABs 🙂 but that is my route and I didn't want him to feel I was intimidated by his presence ....I can be a tough lil pea at times.

Still such a thing as thinking in advance and crossing street eg way before obvious @greenpea

@TAB  Thanks TAB I will be more careful in the future and think ahead 🙂

yeah I used to to the puff chest out thing and no eye contact @greenpea  just easier not to be too close to potential situations

anyway am on step .. dunno of list

walk done

haircut done

p o box bill paid

off to drs soon then get a few things on way home, stuff to help light fire something to help lose weight .. ba hahah

@greenpea @You are doing great job,looking son two and daughter and clean up. It is not easy to negotiate between the two I imagine. Hope you all have a good day. Just had lunch, potato, onion ,egg pancake. Read a bit more and head for walk on the beach. Take care.

@Everan  I am going ok thanks for asking. Just at work but it’s not too bad today 😊

@greenpea  I am glad you had a good walk. I am going ok back at work today and it’s going ok ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance