Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Nay69
Senior Contributor

Happy Mental Health Week

@Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@frog@Bill16@CheerBear@Zaphod

I just wanted to say hi and give big hugs and thanks for everything you do to support me in my journey ❤️

53 REPLIES 53

Re: Happy Mental Health Week

@Zoe7@outlander@Snowie@boot@cheerbear@faith-and-hope@teej@joethelion@frog@Zaphod

I have had the worst day today. Mr has been in a mood for days now and I thought that I might be able to fix the drama by going out as a family to spend time together. BIG mistake. The only time he came anywhere near me was when he stood on my toes literally and even then didn’t say sorry 😐 

I am going to find my inner peace ✌️ 

Not going to put up with this anymore.... it’s too painful 😔

Hi @Nay69
Im sorry you had a bad day, your mr doesnt sound like he respects your space.
When you say 'not going to put up with this anymore... its to painful.. what do you mean by that...?

Hi @outlander

Just means that I am taking back my life because I am not a babysitter for a grown man( if I can even call him that)
I am just SO tired of dealing with all of his b...hit now. I don’t need it and I definitely don’t deserve it ❤️💐

No you definitely dont need or deserve it @Nay69
Good on you for taking your life back ❤

Thanks hun ❤️ I need reassurance right now because I feel like I know what to do but I am scared at the same time. He is so mean and insensitive..., I cannot believe I fell in love with him sometimes... and yet I am still here. What does this mean?
@outlander

Your welcome. Mm im not so good at the relationships thing myself. Never really had one yet @Nay69 but i dont think is a reflection of you. You cant always tell if people change and sometimes when you get into a relationship your too 'love struck' to see anything that would be considered warning signs or give them the benefit of the doubt. By then often when not in an ideal situation you then become 'stuck'

@Faith-and-Hope @Teej @Appleblossom would you guys be able to offer some advice

@outlander

I always thought that he was IT for me. He has so many great things going for him but he is hell bent on hurting me emotionally and making me feel like it’s my fault when we both know it’s not. I can never forget his anger in his words when he screamed at me that he never wanted to marry me and he never asked me... I have lost faith in marriage... whenever I see a commercial relating to marriage it makes me feel SO bad inside. It really is living a lie. I hate myself for being so foolish and stupid 😖

We often try to see the good in people @Nay69 even though we know they might not be 'IT' for us. Your not a fool and your not stupid
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance