Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

aButterfly
Senior Contributor

Hello - I'm back.....

Hi all....

aButterfly/Anna is back.....

In what capacity - I'm not sure yet....

I am lonely.... (& my psychiatrist is "very concerned about my social isolation" - I don't like her persistant suggestions to make "friends" in the 'real' world.....)

Sending strength to those who need it...

Namaste,

A

77 REPLIES 77

Re: Hello - I'm back.....

It really is so lovely to see you back @aButterfly 

You have friends here - the 'real' world will still be there when you are ready...

HeartZoe

Former-Member
Not applicable

Welcome back @aButterfly. It's lovely to see you. I'm glad you're back 💜🤗

@Former-Member @Jacques @Appleblossom
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Anna
Was just thinking about you and hoping things were ok, glad to see you back- hugs
Lj

That was quick! 

Thank you @Zoe7 & @Former-Member.... Heart Heart

I have been less paranoid with less contact with people, but more lonely.... 

I deactivated facebook last Tuesday also... (2nd time this year...)

I have reduced the mood stabiliser 2 x this year & the withdrawal side effects are fatigue (more than usual), dizziness/fainting (more than usual) & VIVID nightmares & dreams.... 

I haven't got back into a regular/frequent yoga routine yet.... (since oral surgeries late last year) Smiley Sad My studio has moved & the new building is lovely... It has wooden floors & infrared heating, so hot yoga IS definitely HOT yoga! Smiley Happy My favorite yoga instructor has moved to the coast & only teaches occasionally when she is visiting family in Tbar... Smiley Sad

Anyhow....

Namaste,

A

Thanks @Former-Member

Seems to have lost a post I wrote already... didn't recieve an email.... not good for paranoia

Lovely to see you @aButterfly 

I hae had all sorts of professionals tell me that the new generation communicates via online .. so not to worry too much about it.

hi my dear friend @aButterfly

So nice to see you back here, im glad you took a break and have been caring for yourself, you have been in my thoughts often and i am sending you well wishes. 

hugs Anna, i hope you continue to seek help and support here, i wish i could contribute more here. but i do all i can.

Nameste

Jacques

Thanks @Appleblossom & @Jacques....

My psychiatrist has suggested asking people at yoga to coffee, joining a mental health support group and the most ridiculous - joining an amateur acting group....

I don't like the NEW way of communicating, which is why I have deactivated Facebook for the 2nd time this year... Usually my partner insists I reactivate....

People need more face to face quality interaction.... It is too hard for me to instigate this with my paranoia though....

Oh well....

Sorry, for delayed reply.... Level of fatigue is really bad.... We have to do our laundry at laundromat at the moment & even though we went out to do that - I came home without it done today....

Anyhow,

I will contribute when I can...

Namaste,

Anna

3 Yellow Roses LHolberg.jpeg

I have been posting art to people. it cheers me up and distracts me.  Hope you like it. I am not good at any visual arts but I am enjoying ,, appreciating .. 

Post when you feel like it.  Try groups that appeal .. to some extent we need to listen to our intuition and instinct .. but it is really hard when paranoia consumes us .. . I know paranoia all too well .. but there is decency in the world. I'd like there to have been a while lot more .. . 

Any way .. I am learning which things to take personally .. when to stand up for myself a bit .. and when to let go .. and just keep on getting on with life.

Cheers

I like this one for you too

Butterfly on Flower L Holberg.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance