Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@Adge I was surprised at how much fun it was, even just going round in big circles. It was only $20 for an hour so keen so go back soon and try some tricky moves next time 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ice skating is not for me @Adge @Anna88 don't fancy  broken bones.

I was really worried about that myself @Former-Member luckily I stayed on my feet somehow 

Yes I always found it fun @Anna88 Even just going around in big circles, which is exactly what I did too...

I went Ice Skating every week (in high scool), for years.

Tricky moves sounds good, I don't think I did any of those....

The entire back of my top molar (tooth) just broke (crunched) right off, 30 minutes ago.

I've just left a message for the Dentist, trying to get an emergency Dental appointment - for tomorrow afternoon (after work).

Adge

@Adgeouch about the molar!

I love skating of all types. There wasn't any ice skating rink where I grew up, so it was mostly roller skating for me. It used to be a favourite dating activity with my now-Hubby too. The first time we went, it was the classic thing of the experienced skater holding up the inexperienced. Except I was the experienced one. 😄 To be fair, he was pretty good on a skateboard, motorbike and unicycle, but found roller skates more of a challenge.

We took our family ice skating last winter at one of those pop-up rinks. Hoping to do the same this year.

Off to my parents' place tomorrow, dealing with packing to go at the moment... The actual packing is pretty straightforward, the knotted stomach over doing it part is hard. Smiley Sad Sooo will catch up with everyone in a week or so when I get back, unless I can grab some internet reception somewhere while there.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Smc trust trip goes ok and you get a few more things sorted out?

@Adge  was it recently you had other teeth trouble?

images (19).jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Happy birthday @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope

Thinking of you as you travel @Smc. Trust it all goes.well. 

Yes @Former-Member

Too recent.

I had a wisdom tooth pulled out only a few months ago.

All the best @Smc

Adge

Thank you @Former-Member 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance