Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Crimson_rose
Casual Contributor

Loading....Recovery in progress

Hi there

Smiley Happy

I feel like I am up to my next stage of recovery!

I am looking for an online mentor with lived experience with trauma.

I want to be inspired by people who have recovered!

I want to learn about your tips, overcoming challenges, darks stories with bright ending and your future after trauma.

Heart Heart Heart Heart

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Loading....Recovery in progress

Hello @Crimson_rose

I don't think I've seen you around before so welcome to the Forums. It's great to hear that you're up to your next recovery stage.

There are lots of people here on the Forums who have experienced trauma and have shared recovery stories and useful strategies.

I am going to move your post to the "Our experiences and stories" section of the Forums where more people will be able to see it and reply.

I look forward to seeing you around 🙂

@Crimson_rose. Welcome. Have a look around all the different threads here on the forum. Their title is normally an indication of what they talk about. And you can join in on anyone's thread and continue the conversation or ask questions.

You might like to look at threads about your own type of mental illness. There are also threads on celebrating everyday achievements, how to use a soothing box, techniques that help people cope, as well as social, catch up for a chat type threads. I'm sure you will find a few that you will enjoy.

Welcome to the Forum.

Hi @Crimson_rose,

This is very exciting to hear! Finding someone to look up to and turn to is such a great idea. I suppose that's part of why the forums are here. Usually people dont take on the responsbility of being a mentor to a particual person, but the community shares the duty of providing collective support, mentorship and advice. Sometimes members play the role of mentor other times they are the one to reach out for mentorship. I hope that you are feeling support here and have a sense of being able to turn to the community for guidance.

Well done again for getting to this stage in your recovery. Keppt it up. Look forward to seeing more of you around the forum.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance