Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Shhh... The ever-so-gentle-and-quiet Party Thread

@Zoe7

Did OK today, it was good to finish it by seeing all the birthday posts for you.

Don't let me disturb your work though, you will need the rest.

Hope you enjoyed your day.

It has been really lovely coming home after a nice dinner and seeing all the birthday posts too @Wanderer - made my day infact Smiley Happy

I have enjoyed the day despite all the appointments - got to get a few things off my chest and felt more relaxed this afternoon (but that could have been the tiredness setting in too lol).

Glad you did ok today and hoping tomorrow is better for you Smiley Happy

Hi @Zoe7

I'm sending a very quiet and gentle Happy Birthday greeting - so that was your birthday dinner - I am glad you had a good time

This is the most peaceful Happy Birthday Greeting I could findThis is the most peaceful Happy Birthday Greeting I could findSending gentle hugs as well

Dec

Heya @Zoe7 did you have anymore thoughts re: Chrissy thread 🙂

Hope you are super well btw!

Thank you @Owlunar It was a good day despite me being very tired with all the appointments I had. I managed to get through today without falling asleep so that is a bonus Smiley Surprised

Hey @nashy I have an image ready to go and will start the thread tomorrow evening after work - hope that is soon enough for you. I think I can remember some of the members that are either boycotting or not wanting to think about christmas so they have a place to relax in for this time of year. We can tag in people as we go as well.

Absolutely no rush 🙂 And yes I love this, I was touching in if you needed my support or assistance at all. Love this idea. Thank you! @Zoe7

tenor (1).gif

Happy birthday for yesterday @Zoe7

Thanks @TheVorticon and so lovely to see you here. How is life going for you?

Thanks @Zoe7. I was having a bit of a break from the forums. I've been alright although this week has been tough because of a decision I'm trying to make. I've been occasionally stopping by the Am Not Coping thread and am impressed with how you've been handling things.

I have seen you drop by that thread occasionally @TheVorticon and I love seeing your name pop up in a supportive capacity when you visit. Thank you for those kind words too - it certainly has been a rollercoaster ride but only one more week to go and then I will be out of that school forever. It is bittersweet but a necessary step for me to take.

Can I help you at all with this decision you are trying to make?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance