Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

William1
Contributor

music

anyone got favourite songs they listen to

24 REPLIES 24
utopia
Senior Contributor

Re: music

@William1 - I like k.d. langs version of Hallelujah.
What do you like?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@William1 @utopia

I have a huge range in my taste in music..

as silly as this might sound....not one song title will come to the forefront of my mind...too much else going on..

tell everyone about your preferences if you would like to william

Former-Member
Not applicable

one other suggestion

when new on here....there are so many threads...so many headings...I found that I didn't know where to post ...

there is a new heading under lived experience...titled social spaces or something like that..

I will tag a moderator who can advise you better...at the end of the day it is your choice...no pressure ..also you have done nothing wrong...just thought you might get more responses...

also not sure of your age...there is also an under 30's post..

@moderator...... can you advise @William1 further please...

hi @Former-Member and @William1

i cant really add anthything....youve got it covered on your own 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

hello @NotLabelDefined

I wanted a moderator to help show him the way....I can't do that stuff

hi @Former-Member 

yep it certainly can be a little difficult when first using the forum to navigate.

its kind of you to ask for assistance on @William1 behalf.

i think the best way is to explore the types of threads available from the lived expereince home page just so one can become familiar with everything

...and William1 seems to have got the jist of making new threads which is great 🙂

ps...i like pretty much like all trance music its a nice escape for me 🙂

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Listening to Conan the Barbian Prologue!!!!!  as gp thunders through her mi 😛

I am a die hard Robbie Williams fan, but my musical tastes are quite eclectic. I'll even give unusual music a go! 

At the moment I cannot listen to Ed Sheeran or James Blunt though, it's too triggering for me, particularly Ed's 'Supermarket Flowers'.

I like to start the day with some upbeat tunes, usually just the top 40 or whatever is playing on V. My fave at the moment, is Macklemores tune Glorious, the video is him taking his nana out for her 100th birthday and I always  end up with happy tears when I watch it!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance