Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@CheerBear cute I haven't used that one yet 'hap-pea' I will have to remember it 😄 xxx

@CheerBear, I've already completed 9 videos this year and the last one took much longer than usual (about 6 weeks), so a bit exhausted from the effort, I think. Leaves a gaping hole of 'what to do' in my days though. I too have heard that sleep is good for us. I need to tell myself that being awake is good too when I have days like yesterday, lol.

@greenpea, did you get your walk yesterday with son? Anything on the agenda for today?

Good morning @Mazarita @greenpea @CheerBear  and anyone else around today Hope today is going well for you so far.

Good to hear your dental work is starting sooner @Mazarita. Sorry to hear you're feeling depressed again.  Bugger the black dog.  When do you next see your psychiatrist?  I think you've said you're on 2 relatively new meds - 1 a couple of months ago and 1 more recently.  Perhaps the doses need tweaking.  But it's no wonder your body wants to sleep longer than you used to - you had such a long period of doing all-nighters a few times a week (or so it seemed).  Perhaps your system is still catching up and re-wiring.  

@CheerBear  I get why you'd be concerned about the knock-out med with kids in the house.  I wonder if you see a psychiatrist or can see a different GP while waiting for your regular one to return from holidays.  Maybe seek approval to take a smaller dose of it?  Is there follow-up care from the resting place you were staying at - i.e. can they ok med adjustments?   Hope you find a satisfactory balance with it soon.  

@Mazarita No walk yesterday but a walk down to the shops this morning with daughter. Weather is beautiful here. I should be attacking the backyard but cannot be bothered ... will do it on Sunday with son2 🙂

@eth Hi eth no news here but as they say no news is good news 😄 xxx

Good morning @greenpea  Beautiful weather here too, but I'm hibernating and really anxious today.  Hope it's going better for you.

Snap @greenpea!

@eth Yes Snap!!! 😄 xx

Hi @eth, just woke up again after going back to bed. Gotta be in the shower in about half an hour, in readiness for dental appointment (wouldn't inflict how I smell on them, lol, been a while since my last one).

Sorry you are feeling anxious today. I meditated for an hour yesterday (before falling asleep for another 45 minutes). Focussing on my breathing and doing a head to toe relaxation exercise too. Maybe something like that might help? Though I know it's not always possible.

May have missed you this morning, but good to hear from you, even if the messages are spaced out. Hope things settle for you today. ox

@Mazarita good luck with the dentist xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance