Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Be brave @outlander   Much better to find out for sure so you can get onto some treatment and prevent things getting worse.  Hopefully with it being through the public system you'll be able to get bulk billed.

Hi @eth - thanks for the response! And I definately don't argue that this thread is frequently about difficulties people are having and this is indeed a great place to come to for support and connection ☺️ That can still all be the case, just in 'Our Stories' that's the only change. So, would everyone be comfortable with me moving this thread to Our Stories sometime this afternoon?

It doesn't bother me personally @Lauz  but @Mazarita  started this thread and is away at the moment.  It would be nice to hear her opinion.

Thanks @eth  itll be bulk billed. Its the only place near me that does that. 

Ive got to head off now for a little bit. Im going to watch a movie with siblings before going to the horses. Was good to  catch you this morning. Hope all goes well with your psych and sw today. 

💕💕💕

@CheerBear  👋 and lots of 💗 for you

Thanks and right backatchya @outlander 😊😘

👋 to all

@outlander Good to see you here on this thread.  Hope all works well re the horsey clients.  Dont be too self critical, as most people muddle words from time to time.

@eth I would really miss you if we did not have this contact.  Yes I wonder what @Mazarita would think about the thread moving, generally she did not like top down authority, and wanted to protect the organic nature of the forum, but she may be too busy and have moved on. 

I accept what you need to do @Lauz 

Needing a quiet day.  Head pain is a problem.  It is always a problem. I use my music to take over my headspace and give me something else to think or feel, but if I dont give head complete rest some days driving and concentraion is badly effected.  

Plan is to play piano and have shelf fixed.

@greenpea Hugs

Hi all, 

Thanks for all the feedback - we really appreciate working with you guys and we do hear what you are saying. The moving of threads was something raised and worked on with the community and we hope will just help a bit with navigating around the forums. We know that when the converstaion happened there was a visability issue with that thread area which we have since taken on your feedback and fixed that issue. We always want to be as collaborative as possible in this space! I hope after chatting this out you are all feeling a bit more comfortable and it's great you are all on board with the move. We will move this thread over to 'Our Stories' by the end of today 🧡 We are always here to chat about any concerns always - if anyone does come back through this thread and feels unsure about anything please do drop us an email and we will chat it out team@saneforums.org

Hi @eth@Appleblossom@greenpea@CheerBear@outlander@Shaz51@Faith-and-Hope@Lauz, everyone,

Just another one of my infrequent pop-ins to say hi, and to answer tags about the proposed change of category for 'A Long Rave'. @Lauz, it's totally fine with me if this thread changes categories, as long as members who find friendship and solace here are able to find it just as easily. I think that will be the case from what I read on the other thread this morning, and agree the new category will be more in line with what this thread has become. As you've said, it's not that I own this thread or any other, but I appreciate having input as the person who started it.

@greenpea, thanks for missing me, as you wrote this morning. I have been reading your posts coming in sometime in the middle of most nights. It makes me smile that you too are up in those most peaceful hours, though it shouldn't make either of us smile, and I know it makes none of our therapists smile. But it's hard to do much different when your body wakes you up at that hour, in my case after only three hours sleep maximum, wide eyed and bushy tailed for the next few hours. Like you, I am making up for sleep lost in the night by taking a couple of naps during the day. Again, not recommended by anyone, but better than getting only three hours sleep in every 24 hour period.

@eth, I've only received a few email tags from you (no problem with that though). But I've got the sense that you are having some difficulties with the man living in sil's mother's house while they are away. Hoping the time without bro and sil ends soon and someone else has to deal with the man's problems. Always wishing you well with your ongoing activities and growth.

@CheerBear, still up many times around dawning, which reminds me of our lovely meetings at that time over many months. May the rising sun bring new strength to you each day, my friend. Hugs.

@Appleblossom, I haven't moved on, and have been reading almost all messages I've been tagged in over this time that I've been mostly unable to post or respond on the forum. The big project I'm working on is coming to a major moment of fruition in less than two weeks now. There's a lot of continued work after that for some time to come, so I probably won't be on the forum again for a while. But I still feel part of this community, care about it, and especially about the long-time friends I have found here. Hoping your creative projects are fulfilling that part of you in a rich way, and that daily life with your son is going as well as possible.

@outlander@Shaz51@Faith-and-Hope, fond wishes to you all, and to others I have no doubt forgotten to tag (the aging memory).

@Exoplanet, I have the sense that you are not participating in this thread much these days. But I have been reading your tagged posts coming into my inbox from your 'expose' thread (great title, hehe). Great to read about your ongoing excursions with your 'woman's best friends', and your continued resilience and ingenuity in living as self-sufficiently as you do. Sending love to you while I'm mostly invisible, but still hearing you. Love and hugs.

Over and out again from me for a while. Love to all and kind wishes. Heart

Hey @Mazarita 👋 💐💕

Thought you might like to know that @Angels333 is back, after a break for a while .....

Lovely to see you and hear about your current and upcoming projects .... and nice to know you are keeping a toe in ..... you have said before that that is what you are doing.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance