Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@Faith-and-Hope I may have a little money left this month to get my pancacke pan ...a few bills to sort out first and then I will see what is left - pancake night may be closer than I thought Smiley Surprised

Did someone say pancakes @Zoe7.. 

Yay @Zoe7 ..... pancakes 🎉

My first pancake is going to have to be savoury chicken and mushroom @Faith-and-Hope

Making pancakes is one of my major distraction things when things are feeling difficult to cope with ..... often crepes, because they can be savoury.  It’s a way of looking after myself I think ....

It is amazing how we find simple things like making pancakes or crepes relaxing enough to help us when we have a lot going on @Faith-and-Hope - I wish you had a Toby or Cat to be able to get cuddles from too - that helps me so much Heart

I wish I did too @Zoe7 .....

Watching a comedy called Leap Year tonight.  It’s set in Ireland, so there is beautiful scenery to look at, and I love the Irish accent and humour.

That is a really nice 'feel good' movie - I have seen it a couple of times @Faith-and-Hope I loved Ireland - went to a lot of places around the country and spent a couple of weeks in Dublin - absolutely loooooved it. Would love to go back some day.

We spent 5 days in Dublin @Zoe7, but took a day trip to Kilkenny Castle in that time.  I loved it .... would love to go back.

Maybe we could go together then Hon @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Surprised

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance