Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Your niece is snoring and your nephew is having puppy dreams @Faith-and-Hope - so all is right in the fur baby world here. I am tired but not sleepy - these meds are not working well tonight Smiley Frustrated

Has the movie finished yet?

You may have already face-planted Hon and I am not far off myself. Goodnight my angel @Faith-and-Hope Heart

My girls have just come home .... the two who were outshopoing together.

Movie is still going here ....

Sleep well @Zoe7 .... dream of Ireland .... 🏞

Glad you are doing better @Zoe7 Hope your sleep is good.

Late night out for the girls @Faith-and-Hope Good you could relax at home. 

My son is very fussy about movies. They get thoroughly researched ... eye roll ..

My girls never got to go shopping together.

Irish scenery is great and so are many aspects of Irish kulcha.  Love it.

Sleep tight..

Thanks @Appleblossom 💕

We’re in the west at the moment, so not quite so late .....

Yeah, there’s something grand about the Irish ....

Goidnight.

Hi @Zoe7 ..... 👋🦋💕

Its been a busy morning already this morning .... I had to get through morning traffic to sign some paperwork this morning.  Have stopped in at the coffee shop on the way home, but I have tradespeople coming in at home in another hour or so, and then I am on the move again.  

So ..... I am here for a while now ......

Its a bright blue sky again today, but only 9deg and I have managed to leave my jacket at home ..... goo thing I like big scarves ..... cos it’s a shawl at the moment ......

How are your fluff-balls this morning ?  I coukd

do wirh one now .... lol 

Goodmorning @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @Snowie @utopia @Flying_Hams

Hope you all have a good day Smiley Very Happy

@Faith-and-Hope Hope you slept well Heart

Cross-posted @Zoe7 😊

FC strikes again @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

My fur babies are good - Cat is outside and Toby is asleep on the cushion on the couch.

Sounds like you have a very busy morning then on the move again. That does mean you will be back in my time zone but I know you will also be tired - this is all taxing on your body so please take good care of you Hon Heart

I am determined to do the vacuuming today - that is my only plan - take pain meds and vacuum - should be able to do a little at a time, rest a do a little more.

Take care of you too @Zoe7.  I know vacuuming is no small thing for you, and yes, in segments it will get done.

If you have hard floors, I use a dust mop - much lighter and easier than a vacuum cleaner, but in the cold of Tassie I am guessing you have carpets down.

Hi @Snowie ..., ❤️

I see you there and I am very glad to see you ❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance