Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

I have floorboards throughout the house but rugs in most rooms too @Faith-and-Hope. It is more a matter of getting around all the things stacked in each room. I would love to have the garage fixed so I could stack some of the things in there - but I can't do anymore until the roof is finished and my back is a little better. I am not sure when the roof will be done - my sister's partner is doing it when he can but it is dependant on both the weather and when he is not working.

Hey @Zoe7 hope you are okay today. Take care of yourself.

Morning @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Hi @MDT I like having you popin to this thread - gives me a smile everyth=ime I see you here - think it is because I know how hard you are trying to look after yourself and you are taking amazing steps forward in doing so Smiley Very Happy

I have a gp appointment today but should be simply a check-in and a new script for pain meds - I only get a weeks worth at a time!

I hope your day is a good one @MDT Smiley Very Happy

Morning @Snowie - so good to see you here Hon Heart

@Zoe7missed you and others hun but just needed timeout. Lots has happened the last few days and hard to process it all.

How are you going?

I know that feeling @Snowie. I miss you when you are not here but I totally get it too - I occasionally need time out as well - it can get too overwhelming being on here - soooo get that Smiley Happy I had 2 days away and although I missed everyone I really needed it to avoid triggers ...was in a place where every little thing was getting to me especially after a very intense DBT and then pdoc sessions. I presume you still have no news Hon - and that sucks sooo much Smiley Frustrated

My back is still very sore - I start hydrotherapy next week so it is likely to get worse before it starts feeling better - also worried about how much I will be physically able to do but the physio I saw was really lovely and she has said that I can do as little or as much as I can handle and build up from there.

@Zoe7got word this morning finally. Going in tomorrow.

Hopefully hydrotherapy will help with your back. Yes better to work at your pace and I am glad the physio has said that. She seems nice.

She was really nice @Snowie - I felt at ease with her straight away - I really have got lucky with all the health care people I am seeing Smiley Very Happy I start on Tuesday - will actually be nice to get back in the water and it will just be her and I - not in a group - with an individusl program catering for just me - then I can do it on my own or keep going with her for a few sessions. Knowing how my memory is lately it will probably take me a few session to get the hang of it anyway.

So pleased you have finally got a place and you go in tomorrow - you really need it Hon Smiley Happy

Sending you lots of hugs and love - just so you know how much you mean to me and others here Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance