Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Dinner is going to be clean-out-the-fridge soup here @Zoe7 ...... carrots included ..... 👍

That is the best kind of soup @Faith-and-Hope - has a little of everything in it then Smiley Happy ...and there always needs to be carrots - just to keep this little flutterby happy Smiley Very Happy

How is this for a carrot butterfly @Zoe7 ?

9F8866B9-3623-421F-A634-7B591CCBF710.jpeg

oh the triangle of doom lol @Faith-and-Hope

You will be getting organised to be back in the west soon...at least it is only 2 hours difference now.

It’s actually a quite a notable difference between 2 hours and 3 @Zoe7, so I am really pleased to be out of daylight saving.

I hear you @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Happy Other than our late night chats I found the 3 hour difference to be more difficult to navigate and get our times lined up to talk. 2 hours is much more do-able and I bet it is easier for you flying back and forth as you do to only have a 2 hour difference. 

That’s it exactly ❣️

@Zoe7

Still waiting on my carrot butterfly @Faith-and-Hope - the image fairies must be busy tonight Smiley Surprised

I can promise you this one is too pretty to eat @Zoe7 .... 

It must be magnificent then because I will eat any size or shape of carrot @Faith-and-Hope lol ...waiting (in)patiently here... dum de dum de dum...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance