Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi @Zoe7

I have been reading today but not feeling well so I haven't said anything - but this is too good to miss - fantastic news

As I said - I've been reading and I am sending extra support tonight - I hope you are okay - your posts are always so kind and thoughtful - thinking of you

Dec

@Faith-and-Hope I love that you have done that image with our beach Hon - and you managed to post it as well - super impressed on both fronts Smiley Very Happy

I am ok @Owlunar but thank you for thinking of me - that is really lovely of you Heart Sorry to hear you are not doing so well today Dec - I hope you can get some sleep and tomorrow is better for you.

I have spent some time at my sister's tonight - she was cooking dinner when I arrived so I stayed and joined them. I had Toby with (of course) so I could stay a bit longer than I usually would. It was nice to catch her up on my day but I am still very tired. I don't think I will last long tonight but I felt that last night too and was up very late. I have had my meds early so we will see how the night goes.

@Pepsimax I had a productive but long day Smiley Surprised How are you travelling?

I got very cold today @Zoe7 - I warmed up with wheat packs and my blanky and the cat and the heater up pretty high and I feel okay now but it's getting cold tonight so I am going to bed pretty soon

I will probably read for hours because I went to sleep in my chair while Star Trek was on - and my medication doesn't make me sleepy early or anything interesting - but I am waking up earlier in the morning anyway now the days are getting longer

I'm so glad you have been able to spend time and have dinner with your sister - that's a wonderful way to spend some time - and I hope you sleep well tonight

This house I live in gets very cold - that is often a problem and I had turned the A/C off but it's on again but it might take all night to warm the place up again

You write very supportive posts Zoe - keep up the good work - you do really well with what you write

Dec

I have had my heat pump going 24/7 this past winter and now into spring @Owlunar. I have needed to keep the temperature the same - and warm enough - to help me get through and not get sick from the cold. It sounds that we both get affected by the cold weather - pretty ironic really living in Southern Tassie lol...

We have had some nice days here on and off over the last couple of weeks but the nights are still cold here too - you would know all about our weather here though from experience. I am hoping the next couple of days are nice so I can get out into the garden - maybe now I know I am getting paid I can buy another couple of plants for my favourite corner under the trees Smiley Tongue

I made a mistake last night Dec and I have to deal with that - it was unintentional but I hurt someone I deeply care about and that is not ok - we all make mistakes... but this one had consequences for someone else and that I cannot sit with - so I need to rectify that if I can. 

Goodnight @Faith-and-Hope - hope to catch up with you tomorrow Heart

Goodnight @Zoe7 ..... hoping everything smoothies over quickly.  💚💐🌷💕

Great results to hear about @Zoe7. Really encouraging news. Sounds like a few things to be ironed out but not your responsibility thankfully

@Sans911 Thankfully the next step is not something I have to worry about - whatever role I am given will be what I need to do. I know that this needs to be done with the Principal when she is back so I still have a few weeks until this will be done as she is on leave presently. That does give me time to get some things organised my end - like leaving Toby for longer on his own at home some days. So pool days like today I will try to stay away longer. I think he will be fine - it is more myself that misses him lol

@Faith-and-Hope I slept ok last night - I was extremely tired so it is good to get to sleep relatively early. I woke with a headache though - most likely a release from all that I did yesterday. Have had painkillers and it has already eased a little. My plans today are to go to the pool and then to Bunnings - going to possibly reward myself with a new plant or two Smiley Very Happy

The important thing is that you will have income again @Zoe7, and being paid across the holidays is a brilliant start  .....

Don you expect that whatever role you are given will include art ?  And you will have space at the school to take all your school stuff back ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance