Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Thanks @Lunar I definitely learnt a lot about where the kids are at in that one afternoon and that should help me moving forward with that class. I am going to get to the pool today and need to do a little shopping then see how I am after all that. I might take Toby to the beach if I am not too tired this afternoon otherwise I may do a little painting and start planning for Friday.

Only 2 days left for you hey Smiley Sad Really going to miss having you around here Heart

Enjoy the pool @Zoe7

I have dropped son off at work and have rest of day to myself partly doing counselling over heavy issues will take prn and then choir.  All of it across town.

Am proud of my son This is a busy week with 2 regional performances, 3 days work in new job and court hhhmmmm.

Heart

Hey @Faith-and-Hope I love hearing about your assignments. 

Heart

@MDT  @oceangirl Let us know what is going on.

Heart

❤️ @Appleblossom .....

I made another art journal page last night, and I am really pleased with it, but I can’t share it here because it’s going into my visual diary ...... 

Sending you hugs for your difficult appointment @Appleblossom I hope choir afterwards gives you a little relief and release Heart

@Faith-and-Hope I have made it to the shop and the pool - will go to the chemist tomorrow before DBT (forgot my script and can't be bothered going out again today Smiley Tongue) It is warm here today so doing some washing and going to try to tackle the painting again - only a little bit to do but it will need a fine touch and plenty of natural light so will be able to do that later this afternoon when the light comes through the loungeroom window. Hope you are enjoying your work today. I am going to relax for a little while, do some more tidying up and then look at the curriculum to start planning.

Hi again @Zoe7 and @Faith-and-Hope and all around here

Hey .... @Pepsimax 🤗👋💐💕

@Zoe7 I know it's a while back now, but I just read about your first day back at work. Don't mind if I shout WELL DONE YOU.

Thank you sweet @Maggie My next half day is Friday and I am looking forward to it Smiley Happy

I noticed you changed your avatar and presume that reflects how you are presently feeling so sending you all my love and huge hugs - here for you Hon Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 I'll be thinking of you Friday.

@Faith-and-Hope I've gone to my thread at least 4 times to reply to you and forgot why I was there....durr.....so I'll say Thankyou for beautiful pics, I love the chair and heart etc, plus your 💛💛💛 Hope you are doing ok.

So good to see you again @Maggie Hope things are more settled.

Heart

Thanks for good Luck wishes @Zoe7

It was weird I went to the building and found another organisation that I really needed, much more than the session.  I met the counsellor, but my mind was on legal stuff.  

Choir was really lovely.  Music and people were nice to me.  I did not feel locked out while they stayed in cliques and there are 2 ladies who are being very friendly in the break.

Oooooh "the break" .... historically was the time I was terrified.  Always alone and awkward.  WHile everyone looked forward to so they could chat and have a break from whatever we were supposed to be doing ....  For 40 years it was like that.   I hated the breaks. Now I dont have the same fear.  So thats good.

I am sure if I was in your grade, you would have noticed and put some action in place.

Smiley HappyHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance