Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi @Former-Member  yes I’m still around nd & doing well at present. How are you getting on? 

Hi @Former-Member  yes I’m still around and I’m doing well at present. How are you getting on? 

You make me cry happy tears @Zoe7

Haha
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @Sam3 , lovely to see you.  Its been ages since I've spotted you.  I guess you're on other threads and I just havent seen you.  Good to hear you are still around though, and even better that you are doing well.  

I'm okay I guess, though nothing much ever seems to change.

Heading off to bed now after a long and emotionally tiring day.

Good night everyone @Zoe7 @MDT @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Shaz51  and others coming through.

Sherry  😴💤

Night @Former-Member

Night @Former-Member 😘💕

Hope you’re sleeping soundly @Zoe7 ..... 💚💐💤

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning all 😀

@Zoe7  I spotted you around a while ago. Hope you had a good sleep and that the headache is improving.  Last day of work before the school holiday break. Yay.  Hope its a good day and goes quickly.

Sherry 💜

I went to bed super early again @Former-Member and so have been up super early as well. My headsche is better todsy though so tht is a good thing. I am still feeling quite lethargic and achy but I can handle that. Certainly feeling better than I have done for the majority of this week though - and it is the last day before school holidays so that will help too.

Hope you have a little light in your day Hon - and just wanted to let you know that I really love having you around - you do inspire me with all you deal with and the wonderful and heartfelt support you bring to the forum - it is indeed a pleasure to have you here Heart

Congratulations from me too @Zoe7  - Such a major moment in your life over the last couple of years (or what I know of it) - to be lauded by your fellow staff members must be a real game changer for you.  I'm so happy for you.

Will be here to support you if/when you are ready to share the other stuff that's going on.

HeartHeartHeart

Still in haste @Zoe7 ..... late for class after assignment issues last night, but I did it ❣️

So glad the headache has passed - does sound like it was a virus, and weather-change time of year is when they are most known for ..... 

I hope you have a great day, especially  in light of yesterday, and I will catch up with you later.

💚💐

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance