Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: -Enigma-

@Former-Member Heart

Peach Iris on Dark - L Holberg.jpegtulip40.jpg

Morning @Former-Member ❤

Perhaps you are right take a week off volunteering, well not really a break its more just a breather and then go back next week even if its just at a reduced load for now.

I know youve said the city your in. I can tell you i am about 2 and a half hrs away from you but wont say which direction. Its not really that far when you think about it is it. I would be more than happy to join you for a walk or a coffee.

Perhaps leave your decison about your house for now. I know time is nearing and would be pressuring but a few days just to let things settle wont make all the difference. I know that is your dream house so i really hope you stay but you need to be happy and comfortable as well.

Im not so great started sh'ing again but am working on getting better. Just stuck atm with no one seeming to listen and no luck doing searches on my own.

I really hope today is just a slightly bit better, a nice walk and coffee might be a nice idea...

Hugs xox ❤💜💛💚💙

Goodmorning @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Former-Member and all who pass through wishing you all a kind day ❣❣
Lauz
Senior Contributor

Hi everyone, 

Just wanted to pop myself in here for a quick second and just clarify (what I know you already know but you know, I have to do it!) that when discussing locations it's important to remain anonymous on your particular placement.

I know your intentions are good here, just please be aware that remaining anonymous is a very important guideline for the saftey of yourself and all on the forum.

So a virtual walk and coffee here is great obviously Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @outlander@Appleblossom@Former-Member@Former-Member

Thank you all for your posts - have been helping me so much through this difficult time. I am speaking to my agent coming out today, last thing I feel up to doing but must. Will pop on later and let you know how I went.

@Lauz - pleased don't be concerned as no one on this thread here knows where the other lives. I have noted on other numerous threads throughout this forum that all know the location of where the other lives as discussions on storm damage etc of their homes at their "exact locations" where discussed and these discussions are frequent presently. They may not be aware of what you are saying and maybe a general note to "all the community" would keep them safe as well, not just singling here.  I am fine - thanks for asking

Former-Member
Not applicable

👋 💜💖

🌷🌺🌸🌴💐🌹🏝

@Former-Member 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

👋💜🌷🌺🌸🌹

@outlander

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you for your genuine caring @Former-Member. I feel very weak, but this girl isn't defeated yet. There is much to tell - will pop on later.

Hoping today is a bit better for you - thinking of you my friend 💜🌹

Former-Member
Not applicable

7AFFE884-65DA-4EAA-A3CD-27D2178B5D1E.jpeg

I think I figured out how to edit photos when I take them @outlander

Just not existing ones. Thanks for giving me the idea. 💜👍 

@Former-Member 💖🌷

Former-Member
Not applicable

Beautiful rose @Former-Member. I can smell its enticing perfume from here....Our @outlander is very clever, I will go back and read those editing tips myself as I can have the same issues with downloading photos.

A few positives happened today - I worked out a fantastic deal with my agent and the house is on the market - not advertised though as it will be offered to people on their books through first and if the price is what we will accept we will try and arrange a lease back deal (if investors) until our house is built and ready to move into. Which would work out really well for us. Will just have to wait and see how it goes now.

The other positive is that my best friend visited this afternoon to talk to me. It went great - we worked it out and are closer than ever now. The reasons for why she reacted the way she did was a lot of what you all stated - especially what you said @Former-Member - spot on. She forced out of me the situation with my daughter - I didn't want to tell her as she had enough on her plate but she knows me and could tell something was wrong. So I told her and she was incredibly supportive. I was amazed and so grateful - she is a good friend, as you all here are too me. You don't shy away when tragedy strikes and I will never forget you all for that - sincerely. I will always be here for you.

My daughter hasn't been home yesterday or today. I think I know where she is. I messaged her and said that she has to move now. She has done the wrong thing going back and I told her myself and her father can't go through this any more as a result of her bad choices. She doesn't seem to care what it does to us, so it is time now to protect ourselves. We have done everything for her over the years and it changes nothing. We cannot do anymore. I have not seen my husband so upset - he never cries, he did this time. That I won't allow no more. She is really bringing us down and we have to put a stop to it.

Its going to be tough going for me to lose her, once she was my life - we were very close. The next few weeks or so will be horrific for me as she will accuse me of making her homeless. She made herself homeless. I can't keep supporting her dangerous lifestyle and ways. She has to face the consequences now and start to learn. I want nothing more to do with her creepy boyfriend - I don't want anyone like that near me or in my life as all they do is bring us down.

Hopefully I won't get that dreaded phone call, although it's on the cards and I will have to live with that everyday. But we can't go on like this anymore. Maybe one day she will wake up and come back a new person. I believe she will one day. Please pray I keep strong. It's reassuring that you are all there for me.

@outlander - it breaks my heart to read that you are s-harming. Please don't hurt yourself anymore. You are way too special for that. And it will only be a reminder of your pain. Please love yourself and fight for you are worth it. Whatever, whoever is making you feel that way please move away from. You are a beautiful person - please learn to believe in you. I was in a dangerous place myself just a couple of days ago - I know how the pain can be unbearable. I understand. But that's when we need to fight even harder - holding onto hope will see us through. Please follow your dreams of study and fight for a better life. "You are worthy" and I will stand beside you all the way. It will get better.

How are you this evening @Former-Member@Appleblossom@Former-Member.? I will never forget the genuine support, care and friendship you have given me the last week - that is rare - your worth is gold and all my loyalty is yours ❤️

They are beautiful @Former-Member so glad you could upload them

@Former-Member so much happening for you but im so glad there were positives today. Im really glad your friend and you are back on the same wavelength. ❤
Thanks for your kind words. I dont think if myself very highly at all. Just working out what to do next is the hard part and alot of waiting around. Just have to manage myself until then i suppose. Thank you for your friendship and support. Im grateful to you as well. Ill always be here for you ❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance