Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: -Enigma-

@Former-Member It is great your house situation is progressing and that your friend showed up and showed her true colours.  Smiley Happy

A lot of things will be able to unfold for your husband and you.

Heart

Regarding your daughter. I can only walk with you and hope. I dont want to be naive and offer false promise, I do not know her, but I do know we cannot live out our lives through our children when they are adult.

One thing as eased a bit as my son has backed down from the intensity of his ketogenic diet.  He did felt all that cream and fat is actually too much for digestion and that he was too demanding, so we are going into it, slowly. He is doing more research and reducing sugar and carbs. I am behind that.

I had a few options this weekend in going out to cultural events that I do each year, but am still on a go slow and just doing actual commitments rather than entertainments.

I have a big week coming up (court and 2 different concerts)  and may not be on forum too much.

Gently Bently

I am concerned for @outlander too . Please try and face your self harm @outlander.  Dont hide it behind a helpful face.  That works for a while and is a fair approach, but at some point it needs to be addressed. Can you make a contract with yourself to change it ... somehow? 

Take care

Apple

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @Former-Member

It makes me so happy to hear that you came away with some major positives from the day. Especially that you have sorted things out with your best friend. I am so pleased to hear that. And its also a major relief to me to know that you can once again rely on her support. 

The arrangement with the RE agent also sounds promising. Fingers crossed the right offers come through.

Although there was no good news regarding your daughter, I do concur that you are doing the right thing. As painful as it may seem, and will likely continue to be, you really had no choice.

@Former-Member What an absolutely stunning rose. 

@outlander I am so sorry to hear that you have started to SH again. 😞  I dont know what caused this, but please please be careful. And be prepared to get yourself to hospital if things get out of hand.

@Lauz  It appears that my post earlier caused some concern about divulging our location. My apologies. I only guessed a general region, certainly not a specific location. And I havent mentioned here what I guessed either.

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable or restful evening?

Sherry 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hate to disappoint, but the roses aren’t real. I bought them and the vase from IKEA and they’re on my dressing table. 

@Former-Member @Former-Member @outlander

💜💖💜💖💜💖

I’ll take more photos when I feel up to it. I actually enjoy photography. 

That is great everything sorted with your friend. Sounds like she wants to support you with your daughters ups and downs. Sorry to hear that she’s probably gone back to the creep. But you do need to think of your own health and your husbands, Enigma. 

🌷🌸

Former-Member
Not applicable

You are a kind caring lovely friendly person @outlander

Everyone loves you on the forums from what I read. 

Take care of yourself. 

💜💖💜💖💜💖

Think of you often too @Former-Member 💖💜

and wonder how you’re coping with everything. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member  Not real? Now I really am disappointed! Still beautiful however.

Thanks for asking after me Bella. I'm coping thank you. Some days I wonder how, but I keep making it through. Just wish I could see my way through to a time that life becomes easier, rather than seemingly more difficult by the day. Sometimes life seems bleak, but then, just occasionally, you see and feel moments of clarity and beauty. So you realise life is still worth fighting for.

How about yourself? I have read elsewhere I think, that you're going through a fair bit yourself lately.

Sherry 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member

I am so sorry, but I have to try and sleep now. I took sleep med earlier and can’t think to reply. Catch you another time. Sorry. 

💜💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not a problem at all @Former-Member, I was not expecting a reply.  All good.  Sleep well. 

Also @Former-Member @Appleblossom @outlander

Sherry Heart

Image result for sleep well

Thank you @Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member @Appleblossom for the concern and for looking out for me ❤

Former-Member
Not applicable

I’m glad you’re coping @Former-Member and are able to fight. You have alot to cope with. 

Do you have energy to do things for yourself?  I’ve been a carer and know how draining it is. I hope you have energy left to do some painting or something that you enjoy. 💜

Yes, life gets very stressful here. 

💜💖️ @outlander

Thinking of you @Former-Member 💜💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance