Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

@greenpea I wish I could just go through a day where I don want to die. I used to get days like that but since my assault I haven't had one. Not even my birthday.
I just want to die but I promised Dr at hospital I wouldn't hurt myself tonight and I keep my word.
Also my injection only gets rid of the voices not what the Drs call delusions about where they come from and why this is happening.

@The-red-centaur  I am online most nights as I sleep so poorly so am always here if you need company and even if I am not online I will be soon so promise me that you will talk with me before you do something to hurt yourself. 

My son2 even with his medications still hears voices and has his delusions which torment him. It is a dreadful thing to cope with. You are strong The-red-centaur like my son2 you are a survivor even though I know how tough life can be at times. Never give up there is always tomorrow.

@greenpea thanks 🙃

@The-red-centaur  Anytime you are a friend that is what friends are for to help each other when times are tough. The is one of the things I love about the forums here on Sane everyone really trys to help each other in a non judgemental way. It is like a family 🙂

@greenpea better than family.

I only say that because my family hurt me

@The-red-centaur  Am sorry that your family hurt you :(. Some families suck big time don't they. How does the saying go you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family. Well now you have your Sane family who will never hurt you :). A 24/7 family on tap for when you need the support you deserve.

@The-red-centaur  I have to go am meeting neighbour for a walk along the bay where I live. It is beautiful. The lights shimmer on the water and the bird life even in these early hours are out and about :). Really lovely.  I will think of you as I walk along. Take good care of yourself The-red-centaur I will be online later if you need to talk or just want someone to listen and sit with you. Love greenpea xxx

@greenpea I'm going to try and get a few hours of kip before I have to get up.
Cya later 🤗

Hi @The-red-centaur 

Do your voices have names for themselves ?  Can you tell them apart from each other ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance