Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Inpatient with an eating disorder

The nurse is useless. Lifeline and suicidal call back didn't help. I'm really not strong enough to go on. ...

I hope you all have a good life and love in recovery.......cya

Hi @The-red-centaur 

Sounds like it's a really rough time right now. I will send you another email shortly.

I'm sorry about last night guys, I was gonna kms.... I'm hoping today is a better day..

Hey there @The-red-centaur   Thank you for letting us know how you are. The recovery journey can be really painful sometimes when we feel that amount of heaviness, you showed epic amounts of strength and resilience reaching out to the services last night. Hopefully you are able to get some rest and listen to some music today. Heart

@nashy I start my rehab program today so no rest for me. But I have a friend coming for lunch which will be nice.

I can't fn do this.

Hi @The-red-centaur 
I'm really sorry that things are feeling so difficult right now – starting rehab sounds like it might be hard work but it's great that you're getting started. I'm going to email you in a moment to continue this conversation as I want to check in with you about your safety.

You guys have a good life ok.

I'm in so much pain tonight...😢 I wish I had just died the 11 weeks ago. I'm not gonna do what I did last night tho, I'm not actively suicidal, life is just really post the attempt. I can't deal with my stupid legs.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance