Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

My Happy Place

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600&bih=778&ei=QJwLW5iRO7To9AOFhLiYCQ&q=Wallow...:

This is my happy place. It is a small lake in the Alps of Oregon up in the Northeast corner of the state. I have beloved family members scattered near there and I will join them one day.  It is the most beautiful place I have ever been and I am a world traveler.  When I get down or sad all I have to do is think about my happy place all is well again with the world for at least a little while.   What is your happy place?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: My Happy Place

my happy place is my bedroom (this is not my bedroom but an ideal bedroom). In my bed with a nice warm hot water bottle under the covers. Image result for comfy bedroomImage result for hot water bottle

My happy place is front and centre here! Been there quite a few times and I love each time!

front row RW.png

images (6).jpeg

Somewhere in the middle Tassie wilderness lies my happy place. It has a wood fire and fast Wi-Fi 

I love love love all your happy places @Former-Member, @The-red-centaur@Queenie@greenpea. I really do 😄

IMG_3731.jpeg

IMG_0448.jpeg

I lost all my irl happy places but I have some fantasy ones. I’m sure if I could ever get there they would be my happy places. These are my bucket list places IMG_3832.jpeg

@Teej How stunningly beautiful and magical are those photos,  Places I would love to visit or stay in truth. Thank you for sharing. gp xxxx

@Teej the Northern Lights! What a stunning and breathtaking view that would be! What an awesome fantasy happy place! 😄

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance