Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling big time :(

Thankyou so much for your response. I live in WA though. That group sounds lovely.

I’m so sorry to hear you’re struggling too. Has it eased up a little? Mine hasn’t. Probably got worse 😞

Thankyou everyone for your suggestions and kind words. 
mum still struggling a lot. I feel so lonely and none of my friends have made an effort to ask how I am or show their support even though I have told them I'm not doing well. This breaks my heart even more.....

I didn't mean to but I had some ver y low depressing emotions - suicidal even which is so horrible.

Hi @Karo88,

Since going through a sudden terrible health issues, I have been doing lots of reflections with the spare time on hands. I had come across the unkind, uncaring and fake ones, while also meeting those who are genuine, sincere and helpful. To be honest, the former gave me terrible nightmares many nights and I have to cut them off, but I am truly greatful for those  who can uphold their virtues and show me what a true human being should be. 

Saying that, I am not sure if your friends were struggling with themselves too considering the current unprecedented covid-19 situation, eg. loss of jobs, home quarantine and anxiety of the future. As they say, someone with a history of drama in their life are better at coping in difficult situation than those who normally has it easy.

Many are doing hilarious and silly things and posting them on social media during the quarantine period. Perhaps you and your mom could do something similar together, eg. baking competition or art installation/sculpture in the garden, just to keep things fun and have a good laugh.   

Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdcS0Nbo7Ng

I am sure you will find plenty of friends and support in this forum too. Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance