Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Love squishy, warm hugs. A previous counsellor I saw last year gave me an amazing, warm and embracing hug when I was in hospital (yep, that big anniversary hospital admission). She's one of the few therapists I've been able to cry so openly in front of, because she genuinely cared very much. She was the only I let know of my plans.

So big, squishy hugs mean you care very much about me, and I don't get lots of hugs, so I'll hang on to any I can get.

I'm nodding off here, so I'll head off now my lovely Sis. Don't you forget how amazing & special you are @outlander. 💖💖💖

That is exactly what those hugs mean sis and you can have as many as you want. I am so glad and grateful that counsellor genuinely cared.
Goodnight sleep well @Sans911 💜 👭

Morning everyone
Hope todays a good one for you all or at least some good moments :face_with_rolling_eyes:

@Snowie @Sans911 @Former-Member @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams

Thanks @outlander
You too my friend
Hope your Sunday is a restful one
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning to you too @outlander  🌼💜

Hope your day presents some good times for you also.  Take care beautiful one. 

Morning @outlander and all 😊👋
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @outlander I hope your day goes well. 

How are you feeling lately. I tried reading back the other day, but too many messages to catch up

on. I read you’re in pain. Wondering what’s happening??  When are you having teeth extracted?

💖

Hi to you too @Former-Member 

I noticed your “hi” on the other thread. Are you feeling much the same?

💜

Corrected the you’re to your. 😀😜

Hi anyone else around. 👋💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Your. Not you’re day. 😫 stupid auto not correct. 🙃

Any plans for you guys today? @CheerBear @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @Former-Member

Lol @Former-Member Not a whole heaps changed with me really. Yeah its abit of a mix of pain lately. One is my teeth but im not sure when they will be done. I need to wait for the NUM to contact///me about a date. But anywhere between now and june/july they said. I was going to the drs for my foot ( had a washing machine fall on it) but that plans changed and im now at the horses helping mum with kids and their friends and then ive got a few people coming to pick up items so i wont be getting there today.

@eth 👋
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance