Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Catcakes
Senior Contributor

Difficulty with Ipad

@Former-Member 

im having some difficulty getting used to navigating the forum with my new iPad. 

Whenever I try to like a post I get taken back to home screen and I have to try and find the thread I was reading all over. 😩

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Twisted -self care

@Catcakes I am doing a super quick fly through Forum Land and I happened to see your post. Your i-pad issue sounds super frustrating. I don't own an i-pad but I think @Faith-and-Hope just about lives on hers so perhaps she can check if she is having the same issue of being sent to the homescreen when trying to like a post. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Catcakes! I'm sorry it's stuffing you around a bit on your new iPad!

We have had trouble with this in the past.. the site can be a bit finicky on phones and other devices. I'm going to let our team know in case there is something specific with that like button function though! 

Hopefully we can get back to you soon 🙂 

Hi @Catcakes @Phoenix_Rising ......

I am not experiencing that sort of problem with my iPad, and I don’t know how to fix it ....

On my iPhone when I go to answer a post, something like 7/10 times I am being diverted to a miniatue version of the thread, with Like and Reply buttons in a different place ..... I have to cancel out of that sceeen, press Reply again, and then the proper screen comes up.

I figured it was a tech glitch that would right itself soon.

Maybe we have random gremlins.

Re: Difficulty with Ipad

Hi @Catcakes,

I have just moved this post and replies so its easier to find and get replies too. Also others can post here if they are having the same difficulty. 

How is your ipad going now?

Re: Difficulty with Ipad

Thanks @Lauz,
I’m still learning so it’s posible I was pressing the wrong part of the “like” button and it was telling me “who else had liked” 😳
When the iPad gets tricky I revert back to my phone.....
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance