Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

@CheerBearI am glad you are getting your break on Monday. It does work nicely with the school holidays after that. I can understand how hard it is to put us first. Also how tricky it can be when there are LF around. I hope your break helps you. Will be thinking of you Heart

It’s so good that you’ve been able to connect with Catt worker in such a helpful way @CheerBear. I hope your assessment has gone ok. Good luck with telling the kids. I know it will be hard but I’m so hoping that it goes smoothly so you can try to breathe and sleep and eat and you know Maslow type stuff 😀 (so eloquent am I 🤦‍♀️) that’s been hard for a while. 

Really good to see you check in too @Former-Member but I wish things were a bit better for you. 

@Snowie I read you were being admitted too. I’m so glad for that. The wait is horrid. 

@TheVorticon It’s ok. Just know you have support if you need. 

hi @Appleblossom dropped something off for you in your thread. I hope things are still ok.

@Faith-and-Hope I’m not sure where you are up to or what’s happening. Do tell! 😘

me, well im treading water. I’m not drowning but not swimming either. 

Thanks @Teej

Sometimes treading water is all we can do to keep our head above water. I hope you have caring people around to keep you afloat Heart

Hi @Teej @Snowie @CheerBear @Former-Member @TheVorticon @Appleblossom .....

Just arrived back in the east this evening.  Have time this week just with S2, and some other bits and pieces ..... induction for my studies amongst it all ..... and referrals for annual medicals (pertaining to familial illness and my previous brush with cancer rather than any recent concern).

Have been following along with everyone’s news a bit.  Thinking of y’all .....

🤗💐💕

@Faith-and-Hopesounds like a busy week. Glad you have some time with S2 this week.

Ohh exciting times ahead with your induction. Cannot wait to hear about it all. Smiley Happy

Thanks @Snowie 🤗💕

Just checking in. @CheerBear Are you ok? Hoping things are ok. 💜🤗

Dearest @Faith-and-Hope

How are you this afternoon? I'm so sorry about a brush with cancer, I am praying for you and your family.......

Are you feeling supported?  You give energy and compassion to so many people here........

HeartHeartHeartHeart

Yes @PeppiPatty .... feeling supported.

The brush with cancer was 17 years ago now, so the testing is just precautionary.  I am having two more moles taken off next week as a precaution.

How are you going ?  It’s good to see you.

🌷💜

well, my husband feels Kim Jung Un is growing on him...... 

always nice to say hello to a fellow forumite in Western Australia. 

I feel a swell in my chest when I read of your situation. I feel the overwhelming love you feel for your children. 

oonis hand card.png20993097_10154897367902717_4462320949484847046_n.jpgman on chairs .jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance