Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Gratitude

Its very cute @NikNik
Well done @Zoe7

Of course it is okay @NikNik - I hope you have a direct line to Santa now though because I have a looooooong list of things I would like for Christmas Smiley LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

@NikNikLOVE LOVE LOVE that for xmas and your head doesn't look as big!!! Super clever @Zoe7

I super like your new outfit @NikNik. I agree with @Former-Member, your head doesn't look as big when you have clothes on. Smiley LOL Maybe @Zoe7 will make you some more outfits. 

today im grateful for technology for without it, where the heck would be be! hinestly its the main thing we have in our lives and its not something often thought about (except bills) but seriously how times would be different if there is no technology for one i wouldnt have met all of you loveley people! 

Former-Member
Not applicable

All throughout my life I have been through a lot of pain and grief, but I have come to realise I have so much to be grateful for

1. A loving husband who would do anything for me and puts me before all else.

2. Many real life loving friends who respect, need me and enjoy my company and I theirs. Who would be there for me in my time of need as I am for them (works both ways or isn't real)

3 A loving daughter whom I am proud of

4. Financially secure

5. Good health

6. Building a beautiful home by the sea which is a dream come true

7. Inner peace with a clear conscience 

8. The gift of life and the love that surrounds me

9. My intelligence, insight and intuition that guides me.

10. My faith that sustains me and gives me peace

11. For having come from a dark place that some do not come back from to the light 

And I am grateful for who I have become. For the compassion I feel. The genuine help and support I have given even though some others would not listen. Their loss. As one day they will look back and see what was sent, rejected, the harm done, the losses and their remorse will be great.  I am grateful for my honesty and not being afraid to be who I am. I am grateful I kept giving my best even when slapped in the face and will always continue to. I am grateful for this as that made me stronger and real and unique. I am grateful I feel good in my own skin.

I am in a good place and am happy - I have a lot to be grateful for. And I won't let anything bring me down. Misery loves company and that drags people down. Not for me. Ciao. All the best to you.

way to go @Former-Member, soo happy for you my friend Smiley HappyHeart

Thats awesome @Former-Member despite everything your still ok/ish ❤❤
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hold onto your beautiful heart @Shaz51 - its rare.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thats lovely @Former-Member.  I really loved reading all that.  Thank you.

Sherry 

• Image result for gratitude
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance