Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for L-B

Thanks @Oaktree , @tyme @@Asgard I'm happy to receive your encouragement. I do believe that the support I've been getting has been carrying me these last few weeks. I would have quit by now and be unemployed. So thankyou!

@L-B 

You don’t have to thank us, we are happy to be your support team. I am so glad that you have managed to stick with it so far. You can do it, just keep doing what you are doing. Guess what? It’s already mid week! Not long to the weekend 

🙂 You're right..Getting support is working for me so I will keep doing that for now!

Hey @L-B ,

You know what? You also need to give yourself the credit for hanging in there. 

We know how difficult things have been, and want to recognise your strength and resilience.

Well done 🙂

tyme

Compliment accepted @tyme !

Hiye @L-B 

Happy to know that we can make a positive impact on your life.  We are all in this together and are here to help one another.  We benefit as well, just reading that you feel more positive about things makes me feel good.  So let the good times roll !!!!

Knowing we can make a difference can be so rewarding, eh @Asgard ?

How's your day been @L-B ?

Your "Let the good times roll" message @Asgard made me smile today.

It has been a long day @tyme but I handled the stress a little better today. I think I want to keep this job if I have the capacity and endurance to do it.

Hi @tyme @Asgard @Oaktree , hope you've been well. I have survived a quieter week with some reasonable adjustment to work. I feel like I'm still clinging to the wreckage before the next onslaught which is not great, but better. Still here to tell the story!

Well the good news is that you are still hanging on there despite the challenges. You are more resilient than you probably realise. Good on you @L-B 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance